UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 4:30 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
The iconic “Spirit of Aloha” provides the ultimate in sailing comfort. Bask in the romance and relaxation of a stunning Kona-Kohala sunset cruise.
During whale season December through April, majestic humpbacks are likely to be spotted.
- Snacks and beverages served aboard.
- Casual clothing is recommended for all trips. Come in your swimsuit and any outerwear that may come in contact with water.
- Come in shoes that you don’t mind getting sandy, and are easy-to-remove for beach-ramp boarding.
- There is plenty of covered space to place bags, belongings, towels and clothing that will stay dry.
- When boarding at A-Bay, it is a beach-loading process with transfer from a tender-boat, with barefoot entry that takes a few steps into the seawater from the beach.
Location: Anaehoomalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort
Address: 69-1081 Kuualii Place Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/BHuNzJt1N26A7goy5
Be at the check-in Hawaii Nautical flag, near the two prominent coconut trees, on the beach at 4:15pm.
Park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
FH: Waikoloa Sunset Sail