UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
Note: Snorkel and mask are provided for use on the tour. You will also have the option to buy gear on-board.
Snorkel fins, vest, and in-water assistance from the crew are also included.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM
- Duration: 3 Hours
The iconic “Spirit of Aloha” provides the ultimate in sailing comfort and snorkeling fun. Choose from morning or afternoon snorkel sail excursions, where guests are likely to see dolphins, sea turtles, and other marine life.
During whale season December through March, majestic humpbacks are likely to be spotted.
- Picnic lunch, unlimited nonalcohol beverages, and 2 free bar drinks per adult.
- A large vessel that is safe for all ages, conveniences include an onboard freshwater shower, restrooms, plenty of shade, and ample seating.
- In-water assistance from expert crew.
- Come in shoes that you don’t mind getting sandy, and are easy to remove for beach-ramp boarding.
- Bring towels, swimsuit, hats, and non-spray reef-safe sunscreen. Casual clothing is recommended for all trips.
- This trip is usually on the sailing catamaran Spirit of Aloha but on occasion may be on the powerboat Holona, which is a fast and nimble open powerboat, with plenty of sea-spray likely on trips outside the bay. Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet is recommended for whale-watch and snorkel trips on the Holonapowerboat. Holona is a fast boat with low sides and lots of sea spray.
- There is storage beneath each saddle-style seat for dry storage of a small bag or purse and a take-along towel.
- When boarding at A-Bay, it is a beach-loading process with transfer from a tender-boat, with a barefoot entry that takes a few steps into the seawater from the beach.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
Location: Anaehoomalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort
Address: 69-1081 Kuualii Place Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/BHuNzJt1N26A7goy5
Check-in: At the Hawaii Nautical flag on the beach at A-Bay. Look for our orange Hawaii Nautical check-in sign near the two prominent coconut trees. We will come to get you there in our catamaran tender.
Parking: Park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
FH: Waikoloa Snorkel Sail with Lunch
Menu options: (subject to change)
- Individualized Ham or Turkey sandwich
- Veggie or Gluten-Free option*: Salad with romaine, grape tomato, cucumbers & olives (dressing dependent on what is avail will either be oriental or vinaigrette)
- Unlimited water, juice, and soda.
- 2 free bar drink tickets per adult; $1 beer/$2 wine/mixers for extra.
*Special menu requests are available with 48-hour notice.