Explore Oahu’s Underwater Treasures
Let us take you to some of our favorite snorkel spots on our Oahu Snorkel Tour. Oahu has great snorkeling year round and with plenty of fish, coral and sea turtles. On this guided snorkel experience, you’ll have a private guide to show you around. You’ll get some good tips from the guide then set off to explore the ocean floor and see some great fish and coral. snorkel among the lava rock and underwater boulders. For the more adventurous sort, we can guide you through tunnels and caves or do free diving to see bigger fish. We also rent out snorkel gear for if you are looking to go snorkeling throughout your stay on Oahu.
- Great for beginners
- We’ll show you some of our favorite spots to snorkel
- For those more experienced, we’ll plenty of free diving to get close up to the sea life
We offer a free-form Oahu snorkel tour with snorkel locations either on the east side of Oahu or North Shore Oahu. We’re flexible due to the variety of snorkel locations, guest experience and variable conditions depending on the season or weather. Currently our snorkel experiences are all from the shoreline, either a rocky entry or sandy entry depending on the guests. We are also exploring some kayak/snorkel combinations, so if you want to contact us we can get you setup with one of those experiences.
Some of the locations we like to go to include:
- Sharks Cove – One of the best snorkel and dive spots on the island! It’s great for beginners and even better for more experienced snorkelers. With all sorts of lava tubes and varying depths around the whole cove, you can explore some sweet pockets of ocean life. There are always fish hanging about along with scattered coral and sea urchins. If you are lucky you’ll also see sea turtles (more common) and sting rays (less common). All in all, Sharks cove is best for it’s ever-changing lava tubes and great underwater views.
- Three tables
- Waimea Bay
- Chinaman’s Hat
- Other Spots on Windward Oahu – We won’t reveal each spot since a lot of it has to do with weather/water conditions and we like to keep some of these spots to ourselves.
- Availability: Monday to Saturday
- Tour Time: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Apply sunscreen
- Wear a swimsuit
- Wear a rash-guard if you need extra sun protection
- Bring/wear water shoes or sandals to get down to the beach
- Please leave valuable at home