This tour takes two and a half hours and begins at the Honolulu Zoo at the end of Waikiki. First, we’ll take you to the famous Waikiki War Memorial Natalium. This seawater pool is made for the memorial service of the war dead of World War I, and has a beautiful view of antique buildings. From there, run along the coast of Kalakaua Avenue called the “Gold Coast”. Go up Diamond Head as it is, take a break with the view of Amelia Earhart through the lighthouse. Go up Diamond Head along the coast to the panoramic view of Koko Head Crater, Molokai and Maui. Please enjoy the scenery of surfers and Waikiki below. To conclude, you will enjoy the locally popular “Waiola Shave Ice”. Enjoy Hawaii’s most delicious shaved ice flavor of your choice as it is included in the price of the tour!
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 1:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes (approx)
If you are concerned about the sun, we recommend sunscreen and sufficient hydration in advance to the tour.
- Riders must be under 275 lbs and at least 15 years of age.
- A general liability waiver form will be provided at check in and must be executed before the ride. A parent or legal guardian must execute for riders aged 15 – 17 years.
- For safety, please always wear the helmet that we will prepare for you before the tour.
- Please wear easy-to-wear shoes and comfortable clothes.
Meeting Location: In front of Honolulu Zoo
Address: 151 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/bJW44nFW9v7cLGmB8