UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 6:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
This amazing offshore Waikiki adventure allows guests to see the spectacular fireworks show on Friday evenings from the world class Semisub while enjoying a delicious meal specially prepared by world-renowned Chef Chai. SemiSub is one of the world’s most luxurious high-tech watercraft. After a warm Hawaiian greeting, guests enjoy a comfortable sail from Aloha Tower toward Diamond Head where you will view the beautiful Waikiki shorelines and a spectacular fireworks show. Guests are encouraged to take photos and videos. Of course, the view of one of our planet’s most beautiful coasts provides marvelous photo opportunities… and memories for a lifetime.
- Cruise in magnificent Pacific waters aboard a luxurious, air-conditioned, jet-powered catamaran.
- View beautiful Hawaiian reefs.
- Enjoy a unique seaborne view of Oahu’s magnificent southern coast, including the famous Waikiki skyline and Diamond Head.
- Meals prepared by Chef Chai.
- Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase from our onboard bars.
- For our evening dinner cruises, we suggest resort casual attire.
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 (valid photo ID required).
- Valid photo ID required to match name on Reservation at check-in.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cruise is canceled due to poor weather, passengers have their choice of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or individuals with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- No high heels, flat shoes only.
Location: Aloha Tower Marketplace.
Address: 155 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu, HI 96813.
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/H5G4nb9bWBdkP9Zg6
Check-in: Check-in is located at the Aloha Tower Marketplace.
- Paid parking is available at the Piers 5 and 6 at the Aloha Tower Marketplace.
- Additional paid parking may be found across the street at Topa Financial Center, Pacific Guardian Center, Harbor Court, and Harbor Square. Please inquire for current rates at these facilities.
- Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Semisub and are subject to change without notice. If you are coming from Waikiki Hotels consider upgrading to our R/T transportation services.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time for check-in. If parking in a nearby parking lot, please include an additional 15 minutes to your total travel time.
- Claustrophobia is never a problem as guests may walk out of the viewing compartment and return to the main or upper decks above the surface at their pleasure.
- Our friendly staff has your reservation on file and only requires proof of identity. (valid photo ID for the Lead Traveler).
Organically Grown Big Island Baby Rainbow Greens with a Tangerine Vinaigrette.
Hawaiian Taro Rolls and Butter
Braised Boneless Beef Shortribs with Five Spice Demi Mashed Potato, Haricot Vert, and Baby Carrot
~ OR ~
- Vegan Entree: Vegetable Terrine with Green Curry Sauce
Heart-Shaped White Chocolate Amore Truffe with Raspberry Guava Puree