UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 6:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
This amazing offshore adventure allows guests to see the spectacular Waikiki coastline during the evenings from the world class Semisub while enjoying a delicious meal specially prepared by world-renowned Chef Chai. SemiSub is one of the world’s most luxurious high-tech watercraft, After a warm Hawaiian greeting, guests enjoy a comfortable sail from Kewalo Basin Harbor toward Diamond Head where you will view the beautiful Waikiki shorelines. Guests are encouraged to take photos and videos. Of course, the view of one of our planet’s most beautiful coasts provides marvelous photo opportunities… and memories for a lifetime.
- Cruise in magnificent Pacific waters aboard a luxurious, air-conditioned, jet-powered catamaran.
- View beautiful Hawaiian reefs.
- Enjoy a unique seaborne view of Oahu’s magnificent southern coast, including the famous Waikiki skyline and Diamond Head.
- Special dinner cuisine prepared by Chef Chai
- Complimentary nonalcoholic boarding drink.
- Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase from our onboard bars.
- For our evening dinner cruises, we suggest resort casual attire.
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 (valid photo ID required).
- Valid photo ID required to match name on Reservation at check-in.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If the cruise is canceled due to poor weather, passengers have their choice of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or individuals with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- No high heels, flat shoes only.
Location: Kewalo Basin Harbor, Boat Slip D118.
Address: 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/cbFmnBUaYJ5TDzar6
Check-in: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time for check-in.
- Available at the Kewalo Basin Park for $1 per hour.
- Parking can be a challenge at times as we share the marina with several other tour operators. We recommend arriving 15-25 minutes early if you need parking.
- Claustrophobia is never a problem as guests may walk out of the viewing compartment and return to the main or upper decks above the surface at their pleasure.
- Our friendly staff has your reservation on file and only requires proof of identity. (valid photo ID for the Lead Traveler).
Organically Grown Big Island Baby Rainbow Greens with a Tangerine Vinaigrette.
Braised Boneless Beef Shortribs with Five Spice Demi Mashed Potato, Haricot Vert, and Baby Carrot
~ OR ~
- Vegan Entree: Vegetable Terrine with Thai Yellow Curry Sauce (Vegan, Gluten-free, Dairy-free)
Waialua Chocolate Cake with Fresh Guava Raspberry Puree