UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times:
- Monday-Friday: 10:30 AM
- Saturday and Sunday: 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
SemiSub is one of the world’s most luxurious high-tech watercraft. After a warm Hawaiian greeting at the world famous Aloha Tower piers, guests enjoy a short sail to a special reef location specifically selected for its underwater beauty. Once positioned, the vessel partially submerges and guests are escorted into one-of-a-kind underwater viewing in comfortable seats. Guests are encouraged to take photos and videos of the beautiful reefs and marine life, and often Hawaiian sea turtles and even reef sharks are seen. When not in one of the special viewing compartments, guests relax on deck in comfortable captain-style seating and enjoy a delicious meal prepared by world renowned Chef Chai.
A special video showcases the beautiful world beneath our ocean’s surface and the key role played by our precious reefs. Of course, the view of one of our planet’s most beautiful coasts provides marvelous photo opportunities and memories for a lifetime!
- Cruise in magnificent Pacific waters aboard a luxurious, air-conditioned, jet-powered catamaran
- View beautiful Hawaiian reefs
- Enjoy a unique seaborne view of Oahu’s magnificent southern coast, including the famous Waikiki skyline and Diamond Head
- Meals prepared by Chef Chai
- Alcoholic beverages are available from our onboard bars
- For daytime cruises, casual attire and shorts are always appropriate.
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 (valid photo ID required).
- Valid photo ID required to match the name on Reservation at check-in.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If the cruise is canceled due to poor weather, passengers have their choice of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or individuals with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- No high heels, flat shoes only.
Location: Aloha Tower Marketplace
Address: 155 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu, HI 96813.
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/H5G4nb9bWBdkP9Zg6
Check-in: Check-in is located at the Aloha Tower Marketplace.
- Paid parking is available at Piers 5 and 6 at the Aloha Tower Marketplace.
- Additional paid parking may be found across the street at Topa Financial Center, Pacific Guardian Center, Harbor Court, and Harbor Square. Please inquire about current rates at these facilities.
- Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Semisub and are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time for check-in. If parking in a nearby parking lot, please include an additional 15 minutes to your total travel time.
- Claustrophobia is never a problem as guests may walk out of the viewing compartment and return to the main or upper decks above the surface at their pleasure.
- Our friendly staff has your reservation on file and only requires proof of identity. (valid photo ID for the Lead Traveler).
Organically Grown Big Island Baby Rainbow Greens with a Tangerine Vinaigrette.
Hawaiian Style BBQ Chicken with Pineapple Relish with Steamed Coconut Ginger Rice.
- Vegan Entree:
Spicy Garlic Eggplant and Tofu with Steamed Coconut Milk Ginger Rice.
Coconut Cup Cake with Blue Butter Cream Topping.