SemiSub is one of the world’s most luxurious high-tech watercraft. After a warm Hawaiian greeting at the Kewalo Basin Harbor pier, guests enjoy a short sail to a special reef location specifically selected for its underwater beauty. Once positioned, the vessel is partially submerged and guests are escorted into one-of-a-kind underwater pods for approximately 20 minutes of viewing time on comfortable seats. Guests are encouraged to take photos and videos of the beautiful reefs and marine life, and often Hawaiian sea turtles and even reef sharks are seen.
A special video showcases the beautiful world beneath our ocean’s surface and the key role played by our precious reefs. When not in one of the special viewing pods, guests relax on the deck in comfortable captain-style chairs. Guests who wish to have lunch during the cruise can purchase sandwiches, snacks, and drinks from our friendly crew members.
- Guests are met by our lovely lei greeters and welcomed aboard where our crew will show them to their seats and offer a complimentary drink.
- Cruise in magnificent Pacific waters aboard a luxurious, air-conditioned, jet-powered catamaran.
- View beautiful Hawaiian Reefs.
- Enjoy a unique seaborne view of Oahu’s magnificent southern coast, including the famous Waikiki skyline and Diamond Head.
- Professional guides
- Beverages are available for purchase from our onboard bars.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
- For daytime cruises, casual attire and shorts are always appropriate.
- Minimum age is 3 years and older.
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 (valid photo ID required).
- Valid photo ID required to match the name on Reservation at check-in.
- Subject to favorable tidal or weather conditions. If the cruise is canceled due to tidal or weather conditions, passengers have their choice of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or individuals with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- No high heels, flat shoes only.
Location: Kewalo Basin Harbor, Boat Slip D118.
Address: 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/cbFmnBUaYJ5TDzar6
Check-in: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time for check-in.
- Available at the Kewalo Basin Park for $1 per hour.
- Parking can be a challenge at times as we share the marina with several other tour operators. We recommend arriving 15-25 minutes early if you need parking.
- Claustrophobia is never a problem as guests may walk out of the viewing compartment and return to the main or upper decks above the surface at their pleasure.
- Our friendly staff has your reservation on file and only requires proof of identity. (valid photo ID for the Lead Traveler).