UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 8:30 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours 30 Minutes
Fun Beach Day with Snorkel Gear, Boogie Boards and Lunch!
Finally, you have the perfect opportunity to swim, snorkel, and play in the shore break in the warm, Hawaiian ocean. Waimanalo is a perfect place to enjoy the day, especially if it means getting away from the busy Waikiki beaches. You may even get the chance to see some local green sea turtles! They love to pop by and say hello at the surface of the water close to the sand.
Your Oahu beach day starts when you arrive at our shop. Here, you are outfitted with all of the necessary gear for your trip, like snorkel gear, lunch vouchers to a local restaurant, and boogie boards. After a thorough briefing of the area and some basic instruction on safety, it’s time to get to the beach!
Once you’re out at Waimanalo Beach, the world is your oyster. Feel free to roam and explore as you please; it’s your day to make your own. Spend it snorkeling in the water with the indigenous marine life or sunbathe on the world-class white sand beaches. Boogie board the safe sandy shore break and enjoy a tasty, local lunch looking out at the gorgeous natural landscape and turquoise waters.
- Briefing of the area
- Snorkel gear and boogie board
- Picnic lunch of your choice
- Wear comfortable swimwear and shoes or sandals good for walking on rocks. Be prepared for a little exercise and to get wet.
- Bring sunscreen, underwater camera, hat, sunglasses, and eyeglass retainer strap if you wear glasses/sunglasses.
- Minimum age is 8 years old.
- Minimum 2 people per booking.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
- A Credit Card is required as a security deposit for the kayaks and other gear.
Location: Sun and Salt Adventures Hawaii
Address: 134 Hamakua Dr Unit B, Kailua, HI 96734
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Vs35TnJhDuvnSdo36
Round-trip transportation from the Waikiki area is available at an additional fee. Please select at check out (prices subject to change).
Check-in: For Drive-Out Guests, please check-in 15 minutes prior to your tour time.
Parking: There is onsite parking when you drive in. Please drive your vehicle in, turn around at the back of the lot, and park your vehicle towards the front of the lot along the fence.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.