Paddle and Snorkel beautiful Kaneohe Bay with our two-person, Malibu open-face kayak, or a C4 Stand-Up Paddle Board and experience the magnificence of Kaneohe Bay’s pristine waters and diverse sea life on your own ADVENTURE! Our self-guided paddle board or kayak adventure is truly unique adventure. Our guests are provided a safety brief on Kaneohe bay, a detailed map on where to venture, and a paddling orientation given by our trained and certified instructors. Our kayaks, and Paddle Boards are located right at the water’s edge! The Bay offers amazing snorkeling and paddling; take advantage of the ONLY water-front paddle adventure in Kaneohe Bay!
Kaneohe Bay is protected by Oahu’s only Barrier Reef which makes it a perfect place for sailors of all skill levels and sizes!
Snorkel Sites include:
- Coconut Island or “Gilligan’s Island
- Sunken Island otherwise known as the kaneohe SANDBAR!
- Key Hole
- Numerous Patch Reef’s
- Sunken City
Kaneohe Bay is protected by Oahu’s only Barrier Reef which makes it a perfect place for kayakers and paddlers of all skill levels and sizes!
This Package Includes:
- Transportation to and from Waikiki
- Kayak, back rests, life jackets, waterproof dry bag, reef anchor, and snorkel gear
- Kane’ohe Bay map
- Hawaiian BBQ lunch (vegetarian options available)
- Kayak, and marine-life briefing
- Kane’ohe Bay and snorkel site briefing
- Multiple paddling/snorkeling options in Kane’ohe bay including the Sandbar, and countless reef systems
- Back at 12:15 for lunch
- Fresh-water showers, and changing rooms
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM
- Duration: 4 Hours
Ages 3+, no infants
Location:Kama’aina Kayak and Snorkel Eco-Ventures
Address: He’eia State Park, 46-465 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/VcVxG7397M1s6mzUA
Please check in at our office inside the main banquet hall building at the top of the main parking lot.