UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:30 AM
- Duration: 6 Hours 15 Minutes
Our Secret Island Beach Adventure is an ideal place to relax and spend the day with family and friends and toy around with lots of water sports equipment and beach games. Why rent a kayak in Waikiki for $80 an hour when you can try out kayaks, paddle boards, canoes, and a catamaran. Our beach day of fun is available to spend all day here from 8:30 AM – 2:45 PM and we’ll include lunch.
Bring your sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, shades, and a camera for a fun-filled beach day of kayaking, canoe riding, stand-up paddle-boarding, beach volleyball, table tennis, or horseshoes. Of course, you can just relax and read a book in a hammock under a swaying palm tree. Showers and changing rooms are available on Secret Island so bring a change of clothes and a towel if you’re planning to take a dip in the ocean. You can bring your own drink coolers and lunch/snacks if you want …
Our Secret Island Beach can hold up to 250 people and is the perfect place for family parties, school groups, and visitors alike wanting to hang out on the historic and beautiful white sands of Kaneohe Bay.
- Children 17 & under must be accompanied by an adult
- No glass items are allowed at Secret Island, cans are preferred to avoid using single-use plastics!
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Photo ID’s matching the names on this reservation must be shown at check-in
Location: Kualoa Ranch
Address: 49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/M3d2jjM7LXv
- PLEASE ARRIVE 1 HOUR PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TOUR TIME FOR BRIEFING.
- Closed on Christmas and New Year’s Day.
***Please note: Due to high demand, this tour is on request. We will try to confirm availability within the shortest possible time after we receive your order. A dedicated staff member will be in touch by phone and email.***