Experience one of the best dolphin encounters on Oahu! From a waist-deep platform, participants observe the dolphins while they perform high-energy behaviors. Dolphins play, kiss and even “dance” with the guests! Photos with your dolphin are available for purchase weather permitting.
A $10 value coupon for food, photos or gifts is now included with this splash-tastic adventure!
- Park admission is included with the program.
- Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 9:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:45 PM
- Duration: 45 min (water time: 30 minutes)
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Each child 3 through 7 years old must be accompanied in the water with a paying adult (18 years or older).
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry), 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- Pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards.
- People requiring special assistance: Sea Life Park Hawaii will make every effort to accommodate guests with special needs and requiring assistance. However, you should contact our Reservations Department prior to reserving a program to clarify the nature of the assistance requested and to ensure that such needs can be met.
Address: 41-202 Kalanianaole Highway #7, Waimanalo, HI 96795
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/5M9g3z15xRW8sLYS6
For drive out, parking rate is $5 per vehicle, per day. Guests coming to the park to enjoy lunch at Beachboy Lanai are eligible for free parking. Inquire at the parking booth for details.
It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
Transportation is available from select hotels within the Ala Moana and Waikiki neighborhoods, as well as from The Kahala Resort. Please arrive at your pick-up location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
For self driving guests, parking is included with admission. We recommend allowing 1 hour of travel time if coming from Waikiki to account for unexpected traffic.
Early Morning Pickup Location and Time:
Ala Moana Side Entrance Mahukona St. 8:05 AM
Hawaii Prince Harbor Side Entrance 8:05 AM
Ambassador Namahana St. 8:10 AM
Ilikai Ala Moana Blvd. Loading Zone (by the flagpole) 8:10 AM
Hyatt Koa Ave Entrance 8:25 AM
Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Aloha Landing Bus Depot 8:25 AM
Alohilani Hotel Front Entrance/Seating Area 8:35 AM
Wkk Marriott Paoakalani Bus Depot 8:40 AM
Kahala Hotel Front Entrance 8:45 AM
Mid Morning Pick up Location and Time:
Ala Moana Side Entrance Mahukona St. 11:05 AM
Hawaii Prince Harbor Side Entrance 11:05 AM
Ambassador Namahana St. 11:10 AM
Ilikai Ala Moana Blvd. Loading Zone (by the flagpole) 11:10 AM
Hyatt Koa Ave Entrance 11:25 AM
Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Aloha Landing Bus Depot 11:25 AM
Alohilani Hotel Front Entrance/Seating Area 11:35 AM
Wkk Marriott Paoakalani Bus Depot 11:40 AM
Kahala Hotel Front Entrance 11:45 AM