Get your Pearl Harbor Tour tickets and stand at ground zero of the surprise attack that drew America into World War II. Gaze up at a crystal-blue sky once filled with enemy planes. History was made in this place on December 7, 1941. It began as a quiet Sunday morning. Now that date, as President Roosevelt said, will forever “live in infamy.”
Our Salute to Pearl Harbor tour immerses you in sights, sounds and personal stories. Your guide will provide helpful and fascinating historical and cultural background. You’ll never forget your visit to the WWII Valor of the Pacific National Monument and USS Arizona Memorial. And E Noa Tours will provide the entry tickets and convenient transportation.
New Visitor Center Contains Rare Artifacts, Multimedia Exhibits
You’ll feel the power of this sacred place upon entering the Pacific Historic Parks Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Here you’ll witness rare artifacts and multimedia displays. They explain what happened before, during and after the aerial attack. The assault killed more than 2,400 American sailors, soldiers, marines that fateful day.
Look across the harbor’s blue waters at Ford Island, the center of the assault, and you’ll imagine the chaos and madness.
Soon you’ll travel across the harbor by shuttle boat and step onto the USS Arizona Memorial. You’ll pause in tribute to those who gave their lives. This graceful monument built over the remains of the sunken ship provides a moving tribute. Oil from the Arizona continues seeping to the surface. These “black tears” serve as poignant reminders of America’s great loss.
Anchored nearby is the USS Missouri, which faithfully watches over the sunken Arizona. Imperial Japan formally surrendered to the Allies in 1945 aboard the “Mighty Mo.” That somber ceremony in Tokyo Bay brought World War II in the Pacific to a close.
- Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Tour Times: 6:30 AM
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No IPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $5.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the navy may suspend the boat ride operations to the USS ARIZONA MEMORIAL at any time. In such cases,there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy the USS Arizona Exhibits, Visitor’s Center and Park Monuments.
- Pick up is included from Ko’Olina Hotels. See Transportation tab for list of pick up locations.
- Pick-up Time: Approximately 6:30-6:45 AM for Ko’Olina Hotels. See Transportation tab for complete schedule.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- E Noa Corporation shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or accident to persons or property of any individual on tour from any cause beyond its control.
Pick-Up Locations & Times:
- E Noa Baseyard (5:30am)
- Aulani A Disney Resort & Spa (6:30am)
- Four Seasons Resort Oahu Ko Olina (6:30am)
- Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club (6:30am)
- Ko Olina Beach Villas (6:30am)