Panoramic ocean views; 7-Course signature dinner served to your private table, Hawaiian Bellini, super premium beverages and live Jazz. Dress Code: No shorts, T-shirts or flip flops. Not recommended for children (under 12).
- Entertainment: Live Jazz.
- Vessel Info: The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters. Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
- Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions.
- Attire: For gentlemen: No shorts, T-shirts or flip flops. Not recommended for children (under 12).
- Menu & Beverage: 7-Course Signature Dining includes Live Maine Lobster and Prime Tenderloin of Beef Entrées Coffee and Tea, Hawaiian Bellini, 3 Super Premium Beverages
- Availability: February 14
- Tour Times: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Location: Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HPSAM2UuaVZ47Vu79
The self-parking lot is located at Piers 5 and 6 as indicated on the map. Validate tickets upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office for a reduced parking fee.
Please check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel): Available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
Round-trip motorcoach transportation from the Waikiki area available at $15.00 per person ($16.00 from the Sheraton) and from the Kahala or Ko Olina area at $34.00 per person. (prices subject to change by year)
Pick Up Location and Time:
Ala Moana – 4:30 PM
Ambassador – 4:20 PM
Aston Waikiki Beach – 4:20 PM
Disney Aulani – 3:55 PM
Four Seasons at Ko Olina – 3:50 PM
Prince Waikiki – 4:20 PM
Hilton Hawaiian Village – 4:30 PM
Hyatt Regency – 4:30 PM
Island Colony – 4:20 PM
Kahala – 4:00 PM
Ko Olina Beach Club – 4:05 PM
Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach – 4:30 PM
Princess Kaiulani – 4:20 PM
Sheraton Waikiki – 4:30 PM
Waikiki Beach Marriott – 4:30 PM
Our Executive Chef and culinary team design a 7-Course Signature Dinner, a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. The menu changes quarterly to reflect the freshest and finest ingredients of the season.
- Assorted Seasonal Canapés at the Captain’s Welcome Reception
- Admiral’s Salad
- Air-Flown Live Maine Lobster
- Sorbet Intermezzo
- USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- Chef’s Special Dessert
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® and Mighty Leaf® Organic Teas