Get the VIP treatment, from welcome reception to Maine lobster, steak and wild salmon dinner, plus Waikiki’s Biggest Show®! Super premium beverages and a private table in the stageside VIP area gets you ready to feel the music of the new “Rock-A-Hula®” show! After, don’t miss the exciting Meet-and-Greet® with Legends Artists®.
Brand new show for 2017 features a “Hawaiian Journey” from 1920s to current through music and powerful performances by Legends Artists®, hula, fire knife dancers and amazing musicians. The Spirit of Aloha meets the Sparkle of Vegas at Waikiki’s Biggest Show® in our concert quality 750-seat multimedia theater! Our world-class Legends Artists® portray Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson and other popular stars. See the current line-up at RockAHulaHawaii.com/cast. Nightly show time 8:00PM. Dark Fridays.
- Hawaiian Greeting
- VIP Entrance
- VIP Welcome Reception
- 4-Course Tenderloin of Beef and Seafood Dinner
- Reserved private table for dinner and show in the stageside VIP area
- Two Super Premium Beverages (E Komo Mai Tai and one beverage of choice)
- Rock-A-Hula® show
- Meet-and-Greet® with the cast
- Available: Daily except for Fridays
- Time: 6:15 pm
- Duration: 3 Hours 15 Minutes
Please note: Special food requests available with minimum 24 hours advance notice.
MENU & BEVERAGE
4-Course Maine Lobster, Tenderloin Steak and Wild Salmon Dinner
Party Pupus at VIP welcome reception
Maine Lobster with Rainbow Salad of local baby greens, Heart of Palm, yellow beets, Kamuela tomatoes and cucumbers with passion fruit “champagne” dressing
Grilled Tenderloin Steak and Wild Alaskan Salmon with sautéed fresh market vegetables and black truffle mashed potato
Pineapple Gelato Delight Dessert with macadamia nut crumble and toasted coconut.
Served with dinner roll, sweet butter, Kona Blend coffee and tea.
Special menus of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Two Super Premium Beverages. (Original E Komo Mai Tai® in the VIP Lounge and one Drink Ticket for a super premium beverage of your choice.)
6:10 – 6:15PM Hawaiian Greeting
6:15 – 6:30PM VIP Welcome Reception
6:30 – 8:00PM Dinner
8:00 – 9:15PM Rock-A-Hula® show
9:15 – 9:30PM Meet-and-Greet® with the cast
- VIP Access: Exclusive entrance, access to the VIP Lounge and Legends Room®, plus private table in the stageside VIP area. You’ll feel the music and be part of the show, up close and personal!
- VIP Welcome Reception: Enjoy our original E Komo Mai Tai® and pupus in the beautiful VIP Lounge.
- Meet-and-Greet®: Legends in Concert original, everyone raves about! Exciting and engaging opportunity to get autographs, take photos and chat with the Legends Artists® and dancers.
- Popular Kids Program Year-Round: Kids will love the “Legendary Treasure Hunt” and award!
- “Summer Child FREE LUAU®”: (7/1-9/30/17) 1 child (age 3-11) FREE LUAU® per paid adult. For child to upgrade to Stageside VIP® is $23.00.