UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- 8/22/21 – 11/30/21: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
- 12/1/2021 – 12/30/2021: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday (Closed Friday and Saturday)
- Tour Time: 7:15 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
Already have dinner plans? Join us for island cocktails at our fabulous bars while you browse our museum areas. Then enjoy premier seats for our Rockin’ Show of hula, fire knife dancing, and powerful performances.
- Access to our Gallery Memorabilia and Gallery Old Hawaii areas
- Premier seating in the mezzanine
- Meet-and-Greet with the cast
- One Super Premium Beverage
- Rock-A-Hula show
Location: Royal Hawaiian Center, Bldg. B, 4th Floor
Address: 2201 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/JJcPc71w9FEQt2ow8
Parking: Discounted parking fee at Royal Hawaiian Center with validation from “Rock-A-Hula”. It is recommended that you pay for your parking at the kiosks near the elevators (on selected floors), prior to your departure.
Check-in: At Royal Hawaiian Theater by 7:00 PM (Bldg. B, 4th Floor).
- Alcoholic beverages may only be served to guests 21 years and older. A valid photo ID must be presented.
- Please notify us 48 hours in advance for wheelchair accessibility.
- 7:15 PM Enjoy a cocktail and browse memorabilia
- 7:40 – 8:50 PM Rock-A-Hula show
- 8:50 – 9:00 PM Meet-and-Greet with the cast