This activity has been redesigned – check it out here!
Celebrate New Year’s Eve in style with a “champagne” toast, party favors and Maine lobster, wild salmon and tenderloin of beef dinner at your private table in the stageside VIP area. New “Rockin’ Eve” show includes an exciting countdown with firework visual effects, plus exciting Meet&Greet with cast members after the show.
- 4-Course Dinner at Private Table Maine Lobster, Wild Salmon & Tenderloin of Beef Entrées, Kona Blend Coffee and Tea
- Private Table Stageside
- Bottle of “Champagne” (per 2 persons)
- Party Favors
- Availability: December 31st
- Tour Time: 9:15 PM
- Duration: 3:00 Hours
- At check-in, the credit card used at the time of purchase with matching photo identification MUST be presented by the cardholder. If we are unable to verify an authorized user, another form of payment may be required or a reservation may be canceled.
- Alcoholic beverages may only be served to guests 21 years and older. A valid photo ID must be presented.
Location: Royal Hawaiian Center, Bldg. B, 4th Floor
Address: 2201 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/JJcPc71w9FEQt2ow8
Parking: Discounted parking fee at Royal Hawaiian Center with validation from “Rock-A-Hula”. It is recommended that you pay for your parking at the kiosks near the elevators (on selected floors), prior to your departure.
Check-in: At Royal Hawaiian Theater by 9:00 PM (Bldg. B, 4th Floor).
- Please notify us 48 hours in advance for wheelchair accessibility.
- Special menu requests are available with 48-hour notice.