UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (Closed Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday)
- Tour Times:
- June 15th – August 9th:
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Departures: 1:30 PM
Return: 5:00 PM
- Starting August 10th, 2021:
Check-in: 12:30 PM
Departures: 1:00 PM
Return: 4:30 PM
- June 15th – August 9th:
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Quicksilver Maui Deluxe Lanai Snorkeling Tour is now offering an afternoon snorkeling charter to either the beautiful coasts of Lana’i island or the magnificent area of Lahaina Turtle Town! Lana’i boasts large coral reefs fringe the wild, remote, and sparsely populated island. The waters off Lanai are home to a pod of spinner dolphins made up of more than 100 individuals! Oftentimes, you will see spinners leap from the water while your double-deck catamaran makes her way to the snorkeling site at Manele Bay or Shark Fin Rock (named for its shape, not its underwater residents). If the weather is too rough or uncomfortable to our guests to cross the channel between Maui & Lana’i, we will take our guests to Lahaina Turtle Town where turtles are always seen in the wild amongst a variety of beautiful Hawaiian fish! What’re you waiting for?!
*All Snorkel Spots Are Determined Daily Weather Permitting. Please Understand and Respect Captains Decision on Snorkel Locations – In Your Best Interest.
**Dolphin Guarantee: Go again free on next available trip, after your most recent trip. $25 food fee applies to paid adults and children!
**Food not included for free kids. Must purchase child’s ticket to include food.
- High-quality snorkel equipment and Snorkel 101 Discussion
- Naturalist Guided Reef Tour
- Flotation Devices
- Deli Lunch included/ Ice Water/ Chilled Soda/ Hot Tea.
- A friendly, well-trained crew
- Comfortable, intimate, and covered passenger seating spread throughout two separate decks, with tables for almost every seat
- Stable, fast catamaran with wave-piercing hulls
- Underwater digital cameras for rent and onboard photographer
- SNUBA available (Pay On Board)
- Glass bottom windows
- Water slide
- Freshwater showers
- Flotation devices
- 2 restrooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- As each day unfolds on Maui, weather and ocean conditions naturally dictate the best snorkel spots. The experienced captain will decide whether you go to the beautiful coasts of Lana’i island or the magnificent area of Lahaina Turtle Town!
Location: Lahaina Harbor, Slip #1
Address: 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, HI 96761,
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Am9kNbBD97Qe1bGKA
Parking: There are several parking lots in Lahaina and 3 that we recommend. Please see the parking map in the photos.
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Guests need to fill out the Liability Waiver before checking in, or check-in may be delayed.
- Alcoholic drinks available after snorkel! $3/ drink!
Ciabatta Turkey Sandwich, Coleslaw, Sandwich fixings (cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles, etc.), veggie platter with dip, & cookies!
Coke soda products, along with many juice options.
Alcoholic drinks are available for purchase for $3.00.
Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian & Gluten-Free meals can be made available only upon request when booking reservations.