UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- September-November 19: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Closed Tuesday and Thursday)
- November 20-Onward: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Closed Thursday)
- Tour Times: 12:30 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
Quicksilver Maui Deluxe Snorkeling Tour is now offering an afternoon snorkeling charter to either the magnificent area of Lahaina Turtle Town or another location along the beautiful coasts of Maui! Lahaina Turtle Town is an all-time location hosting many turtles as they visit the “cleaning station” and great reef to explore! If the weather is too rough or uncomfortable at Lahaina Turtle Town for our guests to snorkel and enjoy the afternoon, we will take our guests to another epic dive location on the west shores of Maui. This location will vary on ocean conditions, but our captain will choose a place with the best visibility amongst a variety of beautiful Hawaiian fish and other marine wildlife!
During the Humpback Whale season here in Hawaii (December – April) this tour will include a whale watch segment with dedicated time to search and observe the Humpback whales as they enjoy the warm Hawaiian waters! This tour segment will include expert knowledge about the whales and what the guests are viewing. An awesome addition to this tour is having an ocean hydrophone on board, that our crew lower into the water that projects the underwater sounds from the whales to our guests onboard! What’re you waiting for?!
*All Snorkel Spots Are Determined Daily Weather Permitting. Please Understand and Respect Captains Decision on Snorkel Locations – In Your Best Interest.
**Dolphin Guarantee: Go again free on the next available trip, after your most recent trip. $25 food fee applies to paid adults and children!
**Food not included for free kids. Must purchase child’s ticket to include food.
- High-quality snorkel equipment and Snorkel 101 Discussion
- Naturalist Guided Reef Tour
- Flotation Devices
- Deli Lunch included/ Ice Water/ Chilled Soda/ Hot Tea.
- A friendly, well-trained crew
- Comfortable, intimate, and covered passenger seating spread throughout two separate decks, with tables for almost every seat
- Stable, fast catamaran with wave-piercing hulls
- Underwater digital cameras for rent and onboard photographer
- Glass bottom windows
- Water slide
- Freshwater showers
- Flotation devices
- 2 restrooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- As each day unfolds on Maui, weather and ocean conditions naturally dictate the best snorkel spots. The experienced captain will decide whether you go to the magnificent area of Lahaina Turtle Town or another location along the beautiful coasts of Maui.
Location: Lahaina Harbor, Main Loading Dock.
Address: 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, HI 96761,
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/bJ8y2pPzfHTqd2GRA
Check-in: Please check-in 30 minutes prior to your tour time at the Main Loading Dock.
Look for the “Quicksilver Charters Check-in” A-frame sign and the blue Quicksilver shirt crew.
Parking: There are several parking lots in Lahaina and 3 that we recommend. Please see the parking map in the photos.
- Guests need to fill out the Liability Waiver before checking in, or check-in may be delayed.
- Alcoholic drinks are available for purchase for $3.00/drink.
Lunch: (all include Assorted Chips and Chocolate Chip Cookie)
- Hot Dogs
- Quinoa Salad (vegetarian option)*
- Soft Drinks – Juice-Passion, Orange, Guava
- Alcoholic drinks are available for purchase for $3.00.
*Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian & Gluten-Free meals can be made available only upon request when booking reservations.