UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Available Days: Tuesday and Friday
- Tour Times: 2:00 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
Oʻahuʻs best 4×4 tour!
Buck and bang like a Wild Boar on this one of a kind 4×4 adventure – scramble up steep ridgelines, negotiate muddy trails, & tackle Hawaiian style moguls in an ex-military Pinzgauer all-terrain vehicle. This “hike on wheels” allows guests to interact with the great outdoors from the comfort of a high-stanced, open-air 4-wheeler while learning about Oʻahuʻs unique natural environment from an expert local guide. Guests will enjoy spectacular panoramic views of verdant mountain peaks, windswept coastlines, and lush water filled valleys from secluded lookout points. Ramble through fruit orchards, visit old WWII fortifications, and even pick seasonal wild fruit! And if thatʻs not awesome enough, how about a refreshing swim in a secluded freshwater pool? Thatʻs right, this tour also treks into the ancient valley of Anahulu to visit one of the islandʻs longest and most iconic rivers. This off-road adventure truly has it all and is hands down the best 4×4 tour on Oʻahu! So hold on tight, laugh, gaze, & swim, this will be an adventure you wonʻt want to miss. Only 8 seats available – Reserve yours today!
- Dress accordingly; conditions can include rain or sunshine, cool mountain breezes or high humidity.
- During rain and/or muddy conditions riders can get dirty – please DON’T wear your favorite aloha shirt!
- For safety purposes, children under 8yrs are not allowed on this tour.
- Due to the vehicle’s sudden jerky movements caused by rough roads, we do not recommend this tour for people with back or neck problems and/or women who are pregnant.
- Inquire first before booking if you or anyone in your party has any medical conditions that may affect his/her ability to sit on a bumpy off-road ride for 2 hrs.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver & release form prior to the start of their tour.
- Please note that for safety reasons, the tour route may change depending on weather & road conditions.
Location: Departs from the Aloha General Store at the North Shore Marketplace in Haleʻiwa
- Address: 66-250 Kamehameha Hwy D203, Haleiwa, HI 96712
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Xfh19Qmtb4XivpxD6
- Round-trip transportation available from select Waikiki Hotels. Please select extra during checkout.
Special Notes: Please check-in by 1:45pm.