With a capacity of up to 49 guests, the Haleiwa Queen comfortably accommodates your crew for a range of events, like private dive sessions, memorials, corporate groups, proposal celebrations, or simply a day on the water with the whole boat to yourselves. Plan your perfect day in Hawaii and see the ocean from a new perspective on our glass-bottom boat!
Book a fun-filled tour with Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats for your family or friends, convention group, employee appreciation day, military group outing, or local school field trip. We also offer wedding photo tours showcasing you on your wedding day against the stunning backdrop of Oahu’s coastline.
We look forward to sharing our unique perspective of Honolulu with you, above and below the surface.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (Closed Friday)
- Tour Times: Varies between 7:00 PM, 7:30 PM, 8:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Recommend to bring towel & take Dramamine 1hr before if prone to seasickness
- Food and beverages allowed on all tours and we have coolers and ice for use
- Tour is for up to 49 guests
- Trips will run rain or shine. All trips are subject to change or may be canceled without notice due to the weather or other unforeseen circumstance.
Location: Kewalo Basin Harbor
- Address: 1109 Ala Moana Blvd Honolulu, HI 96814
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/uSTDRr7RgSFmf1oc7
The Haleiwa Queen is docked in slip FA1. You can find it at the front of the harbor along Ala Moana Boulevard, close to the entrance near the cross street at Ward Ave.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time for check-in.
- Passengers with mobility issues need to be able to take a step across from the dock to the boat in order to board, and then guests can then be immediately seated. Our crew can assist if needed — just make sure to arrive a little bit early! Once on board, there is plenty of space for all our guests. Walkers and collapsible wheelchairs can be brought on board. Motorized chairs or scooters are not allowed.