The beauty of the sport is that all that is required is a body of water; no wave needed. A river, harbor, lake or any body of water will do when you are not by the ocean. One of the advantages of Stand-up paddle surfing is the angle of visibility because of the standing height over the water. One can see both deeper into the water and further across the surface of the water; whether it is the marine life in the water or the incoming swells of the ocean rolling in on the horizon. You will be blown away by how much fun you will have while getting a great workout.
All equipment is provided including paddleboard, paddle, leash, and instructor. You provide your swimsuit, sunblock, and a positive attitude. Lessons are available year-round, rain or shine We welcome corporate groups, school organizations, civic groups, etc. There are no group paddleboard lessons.
- Private Lessons (1 on 1 with you and your surf instructor) – required for kids 4-6 years old
- Semi-Private (2-3 People + Instructor) – for participants 7 years and older
Lessons typical start in a very shallow area with calm water. Once you can maintain your balance, you will be able to explore other parts of the water and catch waves.
All lessons include:
- Usage of the Stand-up paddle board, paddle and leash
- Basic ocean awareness
- Stand-up paddle board etiquette
- Basic paddle technique
- Advanced turning techniques
- How to build speed and catch a wave
- Availability: Daily
- Times: 7:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- The minimum age for Private lessons is four (4) years old.
- The minimum age for Semi-Private lessons is seven (7) years old.
- Minimum of 2 participants required to book for the Semi-Private Lesson.
- For safety reasons, we don’t allow students to take photographs during their class. We offer professional photography and video packages of you in action
- For your security, at check-in you are required to present the credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.
Address: Waikiki Beach Walk (enter through Embassy Suites), 226 Lewers St. #154
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/cgt8KWgi4pa8BULGA
Valet Parking available at the Embassy Suites via Beachwalk st or Wyndham via Lewers st. We validate parking for both. There are meters and street parking; however you can get a ticket or be towed if you are parked illegally.
Young Child: Ages 4-6 – Must ride on board with an instructor for safety.