UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Friday
- Tour Time: 6:45 AM
- Duration: 8 Hours 45 Minutes
Join like-minded guests preferring a deluxe small vehicle experience for their exclusive tour of Pearl Harbor’s two most iconic sites. The Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri battleship represent the beginning and the end of the WWII. Your entertaining driver guide’s live narration provides fascinating insights into the events shaping the conflict and resolution of the war. The live narration is enhanced with historic video imagery shown on vehicle monitors. A delicious restaurant lunch overlooking the Harbor is included, and Punchbowl National Cemetery, Hawaii’s ’Iolani Palace, and other sites are viewed during the tour. Group size averages just 16 guests and the price is a remarkable value!
- Convenient pick-up from several Waikiki locations
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledgeable driver-guide
- View historic images and video clips on tour vehicle monitors
- Visit the Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center exhibits
- View actual film footage of the attack
- Stroll the grounds to view WWII Bowfin Submarine, Japanese Kaiten “suicide sub”, Remembrance Circle
- Guided deck tour of USS Missouri battleship with docent, including locations of surrender ceremony, office and crew quarters, artillery, kamikaze aircraft crash, and much more
- Drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- See Hawaii’s Iolani Palace and grounds from deluxe tour vehicle
- Stop at King Kamehameha statue
- Delicious lunch at reserved table in restaurant overlooking harbor. Five menu choices, including vegan and vegetarian.
- Souvenir VIP Tour pass with lanyard
- Exclusive full-color commemorative booklet
- Finest quality minibus featuring large panoramic front view window above windshield, frameless side windows, USB ports, and more
- Convenient tote bag presented after crossing security barrier to carry shopping items and mementos
- Locally produced banana bread morning treat
- Chilled Hawaiian bottled water
- You should bring items that allow you to be comfortable.
- You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera.
- Do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- Due to ceremonies on December 7th each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and we do not operate our normal tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date. Also, on rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin, and other monuments at the park.
Location: Pick up offered in the Waikiki area. Please see Transportation tab for pick up locations and schedule.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.
- Kalua Pork – Shredded pork served with rice
- 604 Burger – 1 Lb. patty, lettuce, tomato, onion & cheddar with French Fries
- Fish & Chips – Furikake crusted with fries, Pineapple Slaw and Tartar sauce
- Chicken Caesar Salad – Fresh cut romaine, Parmesan and Croutons
- Garden Burger (vegetarian) – Lettuce, tomato, avocado with French Fries
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 15-minute window for your driver to arrive.
- HALE KOA HOTEL WAIKIKI, Front Entrance – 6:45 AM
- PRINCE WAIKIKI HOTEL, Front Entrance – 7:00 AM
- ALA MOANA HOTEL, Mahukona St. – 7:00 AM
- AQUA PALMS WAIKIKI, in front of IHOP – 7:00 AM
- HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE – Grand Islander Bus Depot – 7:05 AM
- HOTEL LACROIX (WAIKIKI GATEWAY), Side Entrance Olohana St – 7:10 AM
- SHERATON WAIKIKI HOTEL, Tour Bus Terminal (Aloha Landing) – 7:15 AM
- HOKULANI BY HILTON GRAND VACATIONS, Curbside on Lewers St. under the Hokulani sign by the bottom of the escalator – 7:15 AM
- ROSS DRESS FOR LESS, Curbside at Seaside Ave – 7:20 AM
- HILTON GARDEN INN WAIKIKI, Curbside on Walina St – 7:20 AM
- CHEESECAKE FACTORY WAIKIKI, Curbside on Kalakaua Avenue – 7:20 AM
- OHANA WAIKIKI EAST – Curbside outside front entrance on Kaiulani Ave – 7:25 AM
- HYATT REGENCY WAIKIKI, Koa Ave – curbside, under the green awning – 7:30 AM
- ASTON WAIKIKI BEACH, Curbside Paoakalani St – 7:40 AM
- PEARL HARBOR HISTORIC SITES VISITOR CENTER, at the front before the checkpoint – 7:45 AM