This brand new Premium Tour offers the highest quality Pearl Harbor tour experience. It is perfect for guests that desire a premium level of service and the absolute highest standard of tour vehicles of any Hawaii tour operator.
The Premium Pearl Harbor tour includes stops at the Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri, Punchbowl National Cemetery and downtown Honolulu aboard the finest mini-buses on Oahu.
Your Premium tour driver will anticipate your every need while providing a personalized experience that makes this tour a must for every Hawaii visitor. Your driver also shares their in-depth knowledge about Hawaii throughout the tour along with insider tips tapped from their wealth of experience.
To augment your driver guide’s narration and bring it to life, an authentic and immersive video showcasing Oahu and Pearl Harbor’s rich history is projected on the vehicle’s state-of-the-art monitors.
Our brand new Grech vehicles offer the highest level of comfort, visibility, and amenities. These luxury mini-buses make touring exceptional – with features like USB ports for charging tech, LED interior and exterior lighting, frame-less passenger windows for unobstructed scenic views and a stunning panoramic front viewing window. Retractable seat belts and smooth air-ride suspension make riding a Grech mini-bus a true pleasure.
- Exclusive & convenient round-trip transportation throughout Waikiki
- Admission and Guided Tour of the worlds greatest battleship, “Mighty Mo” (USS Missouri)
- Walk in the exact footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur
- Delicious full-service lunch with reserved seating (included)
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- View film presentation of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Cross Pearl Harbor aboard Navy vessel to Arizona Memorial (Important Notice: Access To Arizona Memorial Closed Until Further Notice**)
- Slice of locally made banana bread
- Exclusive Lanyard
- Full-color souvenir booklet
- Official Pearl Harbor Tote bag
- Chilled bottles of Hawaiian water
- Lunch at a local restaurant offering Gluten-Free as well as Vegetarian & Vegan Options
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday (Closed Saturday)
- Tour Time: 8:45 AM
- Duration: 8 Hours 45 Minutes
- You should bring items that allow you to be comfortable.
- You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera. Please do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.
** Arizona Memorial Notice
The USS Arizona Memorial is currently closed for repairs. But don’t worry the Memorial’s programs will proceed on schedule with visitors continuing to see the Pearl Harbor film before embarking on a harbor tour of Battleship Row (in close proximity to the USS Arizona Memorial.)