All the contents of our Premier Whale Watch Cruise, plus our fabulous Taste of Hawaii Buffet featuring Carving Station of USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef, Local Favorites Teriyaki Chicken, Citrus Miso Glazed White Fish, Lomilomi Salmon, Tofu Poke with Ogo, Dessert & Coffee Station of Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies, Freshly Baked In-House Chocolate Brownies, Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit* and much more! Served with Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee®, Tea and Fruit Punch.
Join us on Hawaii’s most popular whale watch cruise! The STAR’s 60’ high observation deck offers 360° views and the most outdoor space. Most whale activities, with narration, handout, keiki (child) program, Whale Guarantee and more! Our certified Naturalist crew will share their knowledge and make your whale watch more memorable. Plus, experience Hawaii through fun hands-on Hawaiian culture activities of lei making and hula and ukulele lessons! Buffet Lunch option features a roast beef carving station. All aboard Hawaii’s largest, award-winning Star of Honolulu®!
- Whale Guarantee: Receive a free return Whale Check until a whale is sighted (meal and transportation optional).
- “Child FREE” Special: 1 child (age 3-11), cruise only FREE per paid adult (meal and transportation optional). For child to add lunch will be $10.00, for lunch and transportation from Waikiki, $15.00.
- Whale activities: Observe whales from the STAR’s 60′ high observation deck, plus Certified Naturalist narration, handout and more!
- Availability: Daily (Seasonal from January to April)
- Tour Times: 12:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Location: Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HPSAM2UuaVZ47Vu79
Parking: The self-parking lot is located at Piers 5 and 6 as indicated on the map. Validate tickets upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office for a reduced parking fee.
Please check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel): Available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef, Alaea Salt Crusted
- Au Jus and Creamy Horseradish
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Citrus Miso Glazed White Fish
- Broccoli and Imitation Crab Salad
- Miso Tofu Salad*
- Caesar Salad*
- Sweet Bread Croutons
- Parmesan Cheese and Dressing
- Island-Style Macaroni Salad with Okinawan Sweet Potato
- Fried Saimin
- White Rice*
- Macadamia Nut Rolls and Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery® with Sweet Butter
- Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Freshly Baked In-House Chocolate Brownies
- Guava Chiffon Cake
- Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit Platter*
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee®, Tea and Fruit Punch
Vegan Selections are marked with *.
Grilled Vegan Garden Patty available with 48 hours notice.
Round-trip motorcoach transportation from the Waikiki area available at $15.00 per person and from the Kahala or Ko Olina area at $33.00 per person. (prices subject to change by year)
Additional usage fee applies for some hotels (Ex. $15 per person from Sheraton).
Pick Up Schedule
- Ala Moana – 11:15 AM
- Ambassador – 11:05 AM
- Aston Waikiki Beach – 10:35 AM
- Disney Aulani – 10:40 AM
- Four Seasons at Ko Olina – 10:35 AM
- Hawaii Prince – 11:10 AM
- Hilton Hawaiian Village – 10:35 AM
- Hyatt Regency – 10:50 AM
- Island Colony – 10:50 AM
- Kahala – 10:15 AM
- Ko Olina Beach Club – 10:45 AM
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach – 11:00 AM
- Princess Kaiulani – 10:45 AM
- Sheraton Waikiki – 11:00 AM
- Waikiki Beach Marriott – 10:40 AM
Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8. Please check in by 11:15 AM at our Reservations Office, next to the Star of Honolulu.
The self-parking lot is located at Piers 5 and 6 as indicated on the map. Validate tickets upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office for a reduced parking fee.