Take a 15 million square mile tour of Polynesia without ever leaving Oahu. The spectacular 40 acre Polynesian Cultural Center brings to life the traditions, history and hospitality of the islands of Polynesia.
Visit Authentic villages and watch natives from seven Pacific cultures demonstrate the arts of dancing with fire, making clothing from plants, jewelry making and preserving history without a written language. Experience ancient life in Tonga, Fiji, Tahiti, Hawai’i, Aotearoa (New Zealand), and Samoa.
- Explore Polynesia – an immersive cultural experience in 6 island villages
- Canoe Ride/Tour
- Historical Tram tour of Laie (a city of refuge)
- “Go Native” hands-on activities for the whole family
- Canoe Pageant
- “Hawaiian Journey” cinematic experience
- Free within three (revisit our island villages for free within 3 days of initial visit)
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 12:00 PM
- Duration: 6 Hours