Take a 120-mile journey around the island exploring Hawaii’s intriguing history, fascinating culture and alluring beauty and hosted by a knowledgeable local tour guide. Complete this memorable day with a visit to Hawaii’s #1 paid-attraction. Your Polynesian Cultural Center general admission, Ali’i Luau dining, and Ha: Breath of Life seating, are all included.
Experience what’s on every visitor’s to-do list when they visit Oahu!
Hā: BREATH OF LIFE. A STORY OF PASSION, IGNITED BY FIRE, SONG AND DANCE. The symbolic story of Mana and his beloved Lani, punctuated by Polynesian dance, music and blazing fireknives, is told in “Hā: Breath of Life,” a stunning, new evening show featuring over 100 Polynesian natives, special effects, animation and surround sound. It is a Pacific isle saga of birth and death, love and family, triumph and tragedy.
The Ali’i Luau:
ALOHA! Welcome to our award winning Ali’i Luau. In ancient Hawaii, it was customary to celebrate special occasions with ohana (family) and friends.
Today, we continue the tradition of the luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Held in a covered outdoor venue against a background of waterfalls and lush gardens, the Ali’i Luau is a royal celebration of our cultural heritage which includes the Royal Court procession, presentation of the imu (pork baked in an underground oven), and delicious traditional food and lively Hawaiian entertainment.
Menu Highlights: Steam tropical fish, shoyu glazed chicken, teriyaki marinated strip loin, poi, lomilomi salmon, poke, and more…
Special food requests available with minimum 24 hours advance notice.
Sight Seeing Tour includes (Pick-up 7:30 am)
- Diamond Head & Blackpoint Lookout
- Kahala &Hanauma Bay Lookout
- Halona Blow Hole and Makapu’u light house.
- Pali Lookout – (historical site of the last battle for Oahu)
- Dole Plantation – (history of pineapple in Hawaii)
- North Shore beaches (stop at Sunset Beach)
- Laie Hawaii Temple
Polynesian Cultural Center (Arrival 12:30 pm)
- Immersive cultural experience in 6 island villages.
- Go Native activities
- Canoe rides
- “Hawaiian Journey” cinematic experience
- Canoe pageant
- Tram tour of Laie
- Alii Luau dinner buffet & show (4:00 pm – seating 3:30 pm)
- Flower lei greeting (at the Luau)
- Luau-level seating at “”HA: Breath of Life” show
- Free within three(revisit our island villages for free within 3 days of initial visit)
Note: Round-trip transportation from Waikiki only.