Fun for the Whole Family!
Fun and excitement abound for buccaneers both young in years and young at mind, aboard the Treasure Seeker, our eighty three foot Spanish galleon. Enjoy non stop, family friendly, interactive entertainment from our friendly crew of misfit pirates, as we explore the shores of Waikiki in search of booty and adventure. Embark upon a journey to a time long ago, where pirate ships battle, oceans be explored and treasure be discovered! But ye best be warned mateys, these waters be patrolled by rival pirates, so be prepared to man a cannon and defend the ship, for if yer victorious along the way, you’ll split the spoils of the day!
- Immerse yourself in a world of piratical adventure along the beautiful shores of Waikiki or Honolulu Harbor.
- Fully grown landlubbers, join in the action or relax and enjoy the show, take in the views of Waikiki and Diamond Head.
- Smaller buccaneers, with their complimentary bandana and eye-patch, partake in pirate games, combat training, and a real life treasure hunt as they learn to live the life of a pirate. When a threat approaches, the merriment ceases and battle ensues. Accompanied by dramatic battle music and realistic sound effects, the little buckos will man our water blasting cannons to save the day.
- Includes: Sandwich snack box, live entertainment, and interactive family fun with a crew of comedic pirate performers!
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tour Times: 10:00 AM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- There’s little chance you’ll get wet. Wear comfortable clothes or better yet, dress in a pirate-inspired outfit.
- Any footwear is fine, except for high heels.
Location: Kewalo Basin Harbor
Address: 1085 Ala Moana Blvd Slip A, Honolulu, HI 96814
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/MHrP6vKyP5GQucWo6
There is a paid parking lot on-site at the end of Kewalo Basin Harbor for $1/hr. All other parking is restricted/permit only.
Please check in 30 minutes prior to your voyages.