This tour is moving in more ways than one. Explore and honor three historic sites that shaped the outcome of World War II. You will visit the USS Arizona Memorial where the United States was catapulted into World War II and its fight in the Pacific began. Next, enjoy a tour of the Battleship Missouri. Knowledgeable guides provide colorful stories about the ship’s history and life at sea during a 35-minute guided tour. Later, honor the freedoms bestowed upon us by all those who bravely served our country since WWI at the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl. Before heading back into Waikiki, you will drive through historic Honolulu to see Hawaii State Capitol and Honolulu City Hall, `Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, and Kawaiaha`o Church.
- All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
- Pearl Harbor Audio Tour and USS Missouri Guided Tour included.
- Pearl Harbor Audio Tour includes audio in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French and Spanish.
- Pearl Harbor & the USS Arizona Memorial – Includes a movie of the Japanese attack on December 7th, World War II museums, an audio tour of the visitor center, exhibit galleries, and displays as well as a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Missouri Battleship – Take part in a guided tour and walk in the footsteps of General MacArthur and experience the battleship’s most famous historic mission
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Lined with a variety of memorials honoring America’s veterans
- `Iolani Palace Official residence of Hawaii’s last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the US
- Kawaiaha`o Church The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific
- Hawaii State Capitol Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean & Vietnam War Memorials and Liberty Bell
- Honolulu City Hall Known as Honolulu Hale (“Building” in Hawaiian) and on the National Register of Historic Places. The site of the chambers of the Mayor of the City & County of Honolulu and the Honolulu City Council
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 6:20 AM
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx)
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests may want to bring a light jacket in case there is rain at Pearl Harbor
- No personal items can remain on the bus.
- Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed.
- Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
- Strollers are not allowed in the movie theatre, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs. and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond control.
Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Remembrance Day (December 7), Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. The National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl) will be closed to tour vehicles from Saturday to Monday during the Memorial Day weekend ceremonies.
The Kahala Hotel & Resort** – Front Entrance – 6:55 AM
Ala Moana Hotel – Mahukona Street Entrance – 6:20 AM
Aqua Ilikai Hotel & Suites – Flagpole on Ala Moana Boulevard – 6:25 AM
Hale Koa – Port Cochere – 6:30 AM
Hotel La Croix – Olohana Street Entrance – 6:35 AM
Outrigger Reef On The Beach – Kalia Road Front Curb Entrance – 6:40 AM
Sheraton Waikiki Resort – Aloha Landing Bus Depot – 6:40 AM
Seaside Avenue – In Front of Ross Dress for Less – 6:50 AM
Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach – Walina Street Entrance – 6:55 AM
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort – Koa Avenue entrance – 6:55 AM
Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach – Corner of Koa Avenue and Liliuokalani Avenue – 7:00 AM
The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel – Curbside on Kalakaua Avenue – 7:00 AM
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel – Paoakalani Avenue next to the Trolley sign – 7:05 AM
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resport & Spa – Paoakalani Avenue – 7:10 AM
** Additional charges per pick up from Kahala Hotel. $26.50 per person with a minimum of 2 guests.