By taking our Pearl Harbor Remembered Tour, you’ll experience the symbolic “bookends” of World War II in the Pacific. First you’ll visit the USS Arizona Memorial. This graceful structure spans the sunken battleship, whose bombing on December 7, 1941, propelled America into the war. Later, you’ll visit the restored USS Missouri battleship. This is where Imperial Japan formally surrendered to the Allies on September 2, 1945.
Your guide for the Pearl Harbor Remembered Tour will share knowledge of and appreciation for these historic sites. Accordingly, you’ll always remember this excursion. We’ll handle all the details, including transportation, entrance fees and tickets. Just relax and come along for the ride.
History on Display at USS Arizona Memorial & Visitor Center
In the early morning, we’ll head toward Pearl Harbor. Here you’ll explore the Pacific Historic Parks Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. By doing so, you’ll learn about events before, during and after the devastating attack. Tragically, more than 2,400 American sailors, soldiers, marines and civilians perished that day.
Next we’ll take a shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial. This is where visitors from around the world pause to reflect while gazing at the ruins of this battleship.
‘Mighty Mo’ Stands Watch Over Sunken Sister Ship
Later we’ll board the nearby USS Missouri, which stands watch over its sunken sister ship. Here you’ll learn about “Mighty Mo’s” wartime history. This includes serving as the site where Imperial Japan formally surrendered to the Allies in Tokyo Bay. As you explore this ship, you’ll see a signed copy of the surrender document that ended the war.
USS Missouri USS Arizona
Upon leaving Pearl Harbor, your guide will take you through downtown Honolulu. As you do so, you’ll learn about Hawaii’s history as a monarchy, a territory and eventually America’s 50th state.
National Cemetery of Pacific Pays Tribute to Fallen Warriors
We’ll complete our tour by driving up to Punchbowl Crater. This is the home of the National Cemetery of the Pacific. Here, 38,000 markers pay tribute to the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces who sacrificed for their country.
Tour Stops & Highlights:
- STOP 1: World War II Valor in the Pacific Memorial
- STOP 2: USS Arizona Memorial
- STOP 3: USS Missouri (Mighty Mo’)
- DRIVE-BY: Historic Downtown Honolulu
- DRIVE-BY: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Tour Times: 8:30 AM
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No IPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $5.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the navy may suspend the boat ride operations to the USS ARIZONA MEMORIAL at any time. In such cases,there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy the USS Arizona Exhibits, Visitor’s Center and Park Monuments.
- Pick up is included from Ko’Olina Hotels. See Transportation tab for list of pick up locations.
- Pick-up Time: Approximately 8:30-8:45 AM for Ko’Olina Hotels. See Transportation tab for complete schedule.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- E Noa Corporation shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or accident to persons or property of any individual on tour from any cause beyond its control.
Pick-Up Locations & Times:
- Aulani A Disney Resort & Spa (8:30am)
- Four Seasons Resort Oahu Ko Olina (8:30am)
- Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club (8:30am)
- Ko Olina Beach Villas (8:30am)