Enjoy the best that Oahu has to offer on this unique tour, visit the number one visitor destination Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial, and continue your day taking in the sights all around the island on this day tour. After paying respects to the heroes of the day that sent the US into World War II, enjoy a scenic adventure around Oahu including North Shore beaches, Nu’uanu Pali Lookout and the Dole Pineapple Plantation.
- Live and fascinating historical narration by an expert state certified tour guide
- View the famous Arizona Memorial Visitor Center dramatic attack film
- See actual artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Board the Navy launch for a ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial.
- See the BLACK TEARS of oil that still bubbles to the surface today from the USS Arizona
- Bring your camera to capture one of Oahu’s most scenic vistas over Windward Oahu at Nu’uanu Pali Lookout
- Visit Byodo-In Temple set amidst a picturesque mountain backdrop (admission included)
- Drive through the rustic and historic Haleiwa Town
- See world famous North Shore surfing beaches of Sunset, Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay
- Visit Dole Plantation and discover the history of Hawaii pineapple industry
Your extensive day tour of Oahu starts with pickup at your hotel. You’ll be driven to the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, where first you’ll watch a film detailing the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor with authentic footage. Then, you’ll head out to the Arizona Memorial itself on a Navy launch boat. At the memorial, you can see the names of the 1,177 sailors who died in the attack in the Shrine Room.
Your adventure continues on a wondrous and beautiful journey around the island of Oahu to see the natural beauty of Hawaii. Enjoy the spectacular views at the Nu’uanu Pali Lookout with expansive sights 1,200 feet (365.76 meters) above sea level. See one of the world’s hottest surf spots North Shore.
You will also make stops at the Byodo-In Temple, where you will see beautiful peacocks and hundreds of Japanese Koi Carp, this peaceful temple also has grand sweeping mountain vistas. Finishing your Oahu Circle Island Tour is a visit to the World Famous Dole Plantation, where you will see a variety of pineapples and memorabilia.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday (Closed Saturday)
- Tour Time: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 10 Hours
- You should bring items that allow you to be comfortable.
- You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera. Please do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- No-host lunch at Kualoa Ranch. Lunch stop subject to change.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.