Sightseeing in Hawaii isn’t complete without experiencing the symbolic “bookends” of World War II in the Pacific. On our Air, Land & Sea Pearl Harbor Tour you’ll begin with a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial. This graceful structure provides a moving tribute to those who lost their lives on December 7, 1941. The surprise attack by Imperial Japan on this “date which will life in infamy” drew America into World War II.
Where the War Began on December 7, 1941
As we head toward Pearl Harbor, your E Noa guide provides island history and background. Exhibits and artifacts at the Pacific Historic Parks Pearl Harbor Visitor Center set the scene, vividly depicting what occurred before, during and after the devastating attack.
Next, you head by boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, where visitors from around the world pause to reflect on the ruins of this sunken battleship. In the Shrine Room you’ll see the names of those who lost their lives on that fateful Sunday morning more than seven decades ago.
We’ll handle all the details of your trip to Pearl Harbor, including transportation and tickets. Just relax and come along for the ride.
Where the War Ended on September 2, 1945
Later you’ll visit the nearby USS Missouri, where Imperial Japan formally surrendered to the Allies on September 2, 1945, in Tokyo Bay. This somber ceremony brought World War II to a close.
While touring this restored battleship, you’ll learn about the “Mighty Mo’s” distinguished wartime history. You’ll also see a signed copy of the Japanese surrender document.
Includes lunch at the Battleship Missouri Sliders Grill.
Guests can choose any (1) menu item plus choice of fountain drink or bottled water.
Marvel at Oahu’s Beauty and History from the Air
Next you’ll board Blue Hawaiian’s American Eurocopter Eco-Star and take to the skies above Oahu! By doing so, you’ll marvel at Oahu’s turquoise waters. And you’ll look inside the extinct volcano called Diamond Head.
View crescent-shaped Hanauma Bay, white-sand Waimanalo Beach, Chinaman’s Hat and beautiful coral formations in Kaneohe Bay.
Soar over the cliffs of Nu’uanu Valley. Finish with sweeping aerial views of Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri. Your Blue Hawaiian Guide will return you to your hotel. What a day! What an adventure!
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 6:00 AM
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No IPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $5.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the navy may suspend the boat ride operations to the USS ARIZONA MEMORIAL at any time. In such cases,there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy the USS Arizona Exhibits, Visitor’s Center and Park Monuments.
- Pick up is included from most Waikiki Hotels. See Transportation tab for list of pick up locations.
- Pick-up Time: Approximately 6:00 AM for Waikiki Hotels. See Transportation tab for complete schedule.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- E Noa Corporation shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or accident to persons or property of any individual on tour from any cause beyond its control.
Pick-Up Locations & Times:
- E Noa Baseyard (5:20am)
- Airport Honolulu Hotel (5:30am)
- Best Western The Plaza Hotel (5:30am)
- Ala Moana Hotel (5:45am)
- Prince Waikiki (5:45am)
- Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites (5:45am)
- Kahala Hotel & Resort (5:45am)
- Pagoda Hotel – Rycroft Street (5:45am)
- Pier 11 Cruise Ship Terminal (5:45am)
- Pier 2 Cruise Ship Terminal (5:45am)
- Doubletree by Hilton Alana Waikiki (5:50am)
- Aqua Palms Waikiki (5:50am)
- Hale Koa Hotel (5:50am)
- Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot) (5:50am)
- Royal Aloha Vacation Club (6:00am)
- 444 Nahua (6:00am)
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (6:00am)
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger (6:00am)
- T Galleria by DFS (6:00am)
- Diamond Head Beach Hotel (6:00am)
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk (6:00am)
- Fairway Villa Resort (6:00am)
- Hotel LaCroix (6:00am)
- Halekulani (6:00am)
- Hawaiian Monarch Hotel – Niu Street (6:00am)
- Hilton Garden Inn – Walina Street (6:00am)
- Hilton Waikiki Beach – Liliuokalani Avenue (6:00am)
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations (6:00am)
- Holiday Inn Express (6:00am)
- Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach (6:00am)
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach (6:00am)
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa (6:00am)
- Ilima Hotel (6:00am)
- Aqua Skyline at Island Colony (6:00am)
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel (6:00am)
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower – Koa Avenue (across Waikiki Resort) (6:00am)
- Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head (6:00am)
- Luana Waikiki, an Aqua Boutique (6:00am)
- Ohana Waikiki Malia (6:00am)
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (6:00am)
- Moana Surfrider A Westin Resort & Spa (6:00am)
- Aqua Oasis – Lewers Street (6:00am)
- Ohana Waikiki East (6:00am)
- Aqua Ohia Waikiki – Corner of Nohonani Street (6:00am)
- Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort (6:00am)
- Aqua Pacific Monarch Hotel – Uluniu Avenue (6:00am)
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani (6:00am)
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel (6:00am)
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach (6:00am)
- Royal Garden at Waikiki (6:00am)
- Royal Kuhio (6:00am)
- Waikiki Sand Villa Hotel (6:00am)
- Sheraton Waikiki – Aloha Landing (6:00am)
- Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club (6:00am)
- The Breakers Hotel (6:00am)
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk (6:00am)
- Aston at the Waikiki Banyan (6:00am)
- Waikiki Parc Hotel (6:00am)
- Pearl Hotel Waikiki – Nahua Street (6:00am)
- Aston Waikiki Sunset (6:00am)
- White Sands Hotel (6:00am)