UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times:*
- March 21-September 20: 5:00 PM
- September 21-March 20: 4:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
*Tour times subject to change due to Sunset time.
A perfect Maui experience is not complete without witnessing the beauty of a sunset out on the ocean. Join us for our Paragon Performance Sunset Sail and watch the sun dip below the horizon as we glide along the picturesque West Maui coast. Beverages including locally brewed beer, mai tais, wine, and champagne are served as well as hot & cold pupus (appetizers). This is as close as we get to yachting on Paragon, but make no mistake — when the wind is up this can be quite an exhilarating sail.
During the season, enjoy the thrill of watching the humpback whales that make their way to Hawaii each year.
(December – May). Our departure times are adjusted to seasonal sunset patterns.
- Hot & cold hors d’oeuvres
- Beverages including locally brewed beer, wine, champagne & mai tais
- Casual attire and light jacket recommended.
Location: Lahaina Harbor
Address: 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina, Hawaii 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FBd3hSfgm5Mo9aRt8
Lahaina Harbor, public loading dock, in front of the Pioneer Inn
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Limited to 24 Passengers
Appetizers and Beverages
Hot & cold hors d’oeuvres
– Vegetarian skewers of tomato, mozzarella sticks, and olives.
– Small slider sandwich
– Banana bread
– Sort of fruit and cheeses
Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
– Locally brewed beer
– Mai Tais
– Aloha juices
– Filtered water