UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Closed Tuesday)
- Tour Times: 5:00 PM
- Duration: 4 Hours
“From the moment you set foot upon our 12 oceanfront acres, you’re our special guest and treated to the finest Hawaii has to offer.”
Your Hawaiian Luau begins with a tropical Mai Tai greeting and traditional Hawaiian music to set the festive mood of the evening. Casually stroll through the Hawaiian Village and learn the Arts & Crafts of the islands or test your skills at our Hawaiian Games.
After the delightful Shower of Flowers, participate in the Hukilau on the Beach and learn the net fishing techniques of old Hawaii. Witness the time-honored techniques of underground oven cooking at the Imu Ceremony.
The evening continues with a feast in the company of friends, old and new. Bring your appetite to fully enjoy Paradise Cove’s extensive menu which tastefully blends the best of traditional Hawaiian dishes, local favorites and continental cuisine.
With the most spectacular Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop, our award-winning performers will entertain and amaze you with an unforgettable display of songs and dances of Hawaii and Polynesian culture at the incomparable Paradise Cove Extravaganza.
Our Deluxe Luau Package offers extraordinary service and unrivaled entertainment.
- Imu Ceremony
- Hawaiian Revue
- Fresh Flower Lei Greeting or Kukui Nut Lei upon Arrival
- Mai Tai Greeting
- $20/Adult, $16/Youth & Child Cove Card
- Deluxe Seating
- Hawaiian Luau Menu
- Table Service (versus buffet)
- Souvenir Arrival Photo (one per person)
- Souvenir Gift from Paradise Cove
- Flat shoes and light sweaters are recommended for safety and comfort.
Location: Paradise Cove Luau
Address: 92-1089 Alii Nui Drive, Kapolei
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/b7LSGikbvAV3AbUk9
- Menu is set, but may vary based on availability or seasonality of dishes.
- Guests 21 years of age and older must present a picture ID to order or consume alcohol.
- Round trip transportation available from select Waikiki hotels between 3:15pm and 4:00pm. ADA transportation assistance requires 72 hours advance notice.
- Please call by NOON/12 PM for same day transportation, 808-800-4881.
- Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
DEPARTURE POINTS AND TIMES
Please arrive at pick-up points 10 minutes prior to scheduled times listed below.
Luau Menu – Buffet Dinner:
- Salad Bar
- Broccoli Surimi Salad
- Macaroni Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Steamed Sweet Potato
- Steamed White Rice
- Stir Fried Vegetables
- Island Style Baked Chicken
- Beer Battered Island Fish
- Kalua Pig
- Taro Rolls
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- Taro Rolls & Butter
- Hot Coffee or Hot Tea
Menu is set, but may vary based on availability or seasonality of dishes.
Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
Schedule of Events:
- 3:15 PM – 4:00 PM – Waikiki Hotel Pick-Up
- 5:00 PM
- Gates open
- Aloha Mai Tai Greeting & Arrival Photos
- Live Hawaiian Music – Mini Stage
- Games of Hawaii/Specialty Photos
- Hawaiian Arts & Crafts
- Musicians performing- Courtyard
- Mini Show: Pareo Demonstration
- Shower of Flowers
- Hukilau on the Beach
- Imu Ceremony
- 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Luau Dinner
- Dinner Show
- Hukilau Hula
- 8:00 PM – 8:45 PM
- Polynesian Extravaganza
- Entertainers’ Farewell
- 8:45 PM – Departures