The Pali Coast Snorkel & Performance Sail tour cruises the Pali coastline which, particularly at Coral Gardens, boasts a unique blend of coral and sea life tucked into the cliffs near the West Maui Mountains. Feel the wind in your hair and the ocean spray as we set out for an adventure fueled by the afternoon trade winds.
Hang on to your hats as we set sail across Māʻalaea Bay. An exhilarating ride takes us to our destination, Coral Gardens, a cove sheltered from the wind where the snorkeling conditions are typically ideal. The reef here is teeming with life, so keep your eyes out for all kinds of creatures; especially honu, Hawaii’s renowned green sea turtle. Once we’re back aboard the boat, enjoy a delicious spread of tropical fruit, and drinks as we head out for an exciting performance sail back to the harbor. This three-hour excursion is the perfect outing for a Maui afternoon.
- Snorkel Gear & flotation
- Hors d’oeuvres & beverages including locally brewed beer & wine
- Complimentary reef-safe sunscreen
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday (Seasonal April 1 – December 14)
- Tour Times: 1:30 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel!
- Light jacket recommended during winter months
Location: Maalaea Harbor Slip 72
Address: Maalaea Boat Harbor Rd, Slip 72, Wailuku, HI 96793
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/yDMA9qBkvA4PcVwH7
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Limited to 38 Passengers