UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Customized
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Days
To complete this program students must bring the completed PADI or SDI eLearning paperwork (Academic Sessions) with them to Maui for your TBS Instructor. You are then provided with the Confined Water and four (4) Ocean Dives over a minimum of a two (2) day period.
Please contact us to learn how to register online for these programs. (Enroll online at www.padi.com using Facility #21004 to register, or www.tdisdi.com and use Tiny Bubbles Scuba #1001645. Once the Academics are completed, bring a copy of the test results and we can complete the Water Skills and 4 Ocean Dives over 2 days in Maui.)
- Minimum Age for Scuba is 10 years old.
- To scuba dive safely, you should not be extremely overweight or out of condition. Diving can be strenuous under certain conditions.
- Your respiratory and systems must be in good health. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy.
- A person with coronary disease, a current cold or congestion, epilepsy, a severe medical problem or who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive.
- If you have asthma, heart disease, other chronic medical conditions or you are taking medications on a regular basis, you should consult your doctor and the instructor before participating in this program, and on a regular basis thereafter upon completion.
- You will also learn from the instructor the important safety rules regarding breathing and equalization while scuba diving. Improper use of scuba equipment can result in serious injury. You must be thoroughly instructed in its use under direct supervision of a qualified instructor to use it safely.
- The Snorkel & Dive Sites are chosen from an array of choices on West Maui, from Kapalua Bay to Olowalu…weather permitting of course. The meeting site will always be discussed prior to the activity. Dive locations are:
- Kapalua Bay, Maui with Tiny Bubbles Scuba
- Hyatt Reef (Honokao’o Beach)
- Airport Beach (Kahekili Beach Park)
- Olowalu surface – mountains
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled tour time.
- Medical waiver to be completed prior to dives.