Oahu has such a diverse, rugged landscape, what better way to explore than by driving an off-road ATV?! The tour is a guided tour through the jungle behind a professional driver in a lead vehicle. A specially-designed technical course awaits you, where our expert guides teach you some basic off-road techniques. Once you receive some pointers and go over the safety briefing, you’ll be ready to navigate our technical course.
Side-by-side ATV’s are especially fun because you share the experience with a friend sitting next to you as you conquer turns, ascend hills, and explore Coral Crater. If you’re lucky, there will be some muddy puddles to splash through so don’t wear your best outfit! Each participant in the ATV will be given the opportunity to drive and be a passenger during the full tour (subject to driver requirements below).
Be prepared to get dusty and dirty!
- Side-by-Side ATV
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Light cover-up
- Dress comfortably for this adventure.
- A change of clothes and towels are recommended if it has been raining.
- Cash for gratuity
- Minimum weight: 40 lbs. Maximum weight: 275 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour.
- Minimum age: 6 years old. Minimum age to drive ATV: 18 years old with Valid Driver License.
- Tour is Double Occupancy – Each participant in the ATV will be given the opportunity to drive should they meet driver requirements.
- Passenger must be booked with a Driver.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended.
- Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- All participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All participants must not be pregnant.
- Those who make last minute decisions to not participate are not eligible for a refund.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
- A $500 credit card hold is put on reservations until the tour completes without damage.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Our physical address is 91-1780 Midway Rd., Kapolei, HI 96707
- When using GPS, enter “Coral Crater Adventure Park” as your destination or “3845 Roosevelt Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707” as an alternative address as GPS does not accurately report our physical address.
- You will be accompanied by a guide at all times throughout the ATV tour.
- ATVs are two-seaters and operated with double occupancy.
- ***We reserve the right to remove participants from the tour if they are not following the guidelines set forth by the guides or are creating a danger to themselves, others or the vehicles. No refunds will be given.***