***NEW ACTIVITY – JUST IN***
UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily (Except Mondays)
- Tour Time: Every hour from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Duration: 45 Minutes
Explore magical Hawaiian terrain on an ATV and discover the breathtaking experience of one of the North Shore’s most sensational and tropical ocean fronts.
Navigate your ATV through working farmland and discover hidden treasures that capture the charming Waialua countryside.
Your expert guides will enchant you with Hawaiian legends and be rewarded with breathtaking views of Mount Ka’ala, Oahu’s tallest peak while standing on a peninsula surrounded by ocean. Enjoy this special offering on your Nature Adventure Tour and return again and again!
We take your safety seriously. Our vehicles are regularly maintained. We provide helmets & eye protection. Helmets and closed shoes are required.
- Please note: the track is dusty and can be muddy as well. Please dress accordingly and bring a change of clothes.
- Long pants recommended
- Closed toe shoes are required
- Large ATV Drivers must be 16 years of age or older
- Small ATV Drivers must be 10 years of age or older
- Passengers must be 8 years of age or older
- Only one passenger is allowed per driver. Passengers are allowed only on Large ATVs
- Covered shoes mandatory & long pants recommended.
- Helmets provided & are required.
- At check-in, the guest will be required to present the matching physical credit card used for payment of their booking AND a matching valid ID. The tour provider has the right to deny service if the guest does not meet this requirement. No refund. No exceptions.
Location: North Shore Stables
Address: 67-221 Waialua Beach Rd., Waialua, HI 96791
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/UTF52dipjpxqnpkj8
Parking: Free parking available on site.
Check-in: Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled time for check-in.