One of our most popular Maui tours from the island of Oahu. You will enjoy the natural beauty of Maui’s Hana Coast with this day tour. Your Maui sightseeing tour includes roundtrip airfare from Oahu, and complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off. You will be able to enjoy the old sugar mill town of Paia, Kaumahina State Park, and Keanae Valley Lookout. Your adventure continues with views of the cascading waterfalls at Pua`a Ka`a, Wailua Falls and the black sand beach at Waianapanapa State Parks.
- Airfare from Oahu Included
- Complimentary pickup and return to your Waikiki hotel included.
- Take in the awesome sights of hardened lava flows.
- Travel in comfort onboard our air-conditioned luxury mini-coach.
- Check out the awesome black sand beaches and caves.
- Visit the quaint plantation town of Paia and discover Hawaiian agriculture.
- Professional, experienced & entertaining, we boast the best tour guides on the island.
- Journey through Kaumahina State Park to Keanae Lookout – see the entire Keanae peninsula!
Travel in style aboard our luxury, air-conditioned mini-coach with large viewing windows for passengers to capture unobstructed views of the passing scenery on this 52-mile journey to Hana, on the eastern coast of Maui.
More highlights of our Hana adventure from Oahu:
- Roadside Scenery: Feast your eyes on bamboo jungles, breezy Eucalyptus groves & roadside fruit stands.
- Waianapanapa State Park and Beach: The black sand on an ancient lava flow includes sea cliffs, lava tubes, arches, and the beach! Hop in the water!
- Paia Town: Check out the diverse range of people. It’s the “windsurfing capital of the world“!
- Kaumahina State Park: There are several loop trails leading uphill from the ocean as we head up to the Keanae Lookout!
- Keanae Lookout: We spend about 15 minutes looking out over the taro plantations (a popular Hawaiian vegetable)
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (Closed Saturday and Sunday)
- Tour Time: 5:00 AM
- Duration: 15 Hours 30 Minutes
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- This tour is operated on rough and winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
- To meet aviation security requirements, guest’s name, birth date and gender is required when booking reservations. Names must exactly match the name and birth date on government-issued photo ID and/or passport for airline check-in.
- Passengers must clear TSA at the Honolulu Airport, so please bring a passport or your government-issued photo ID
Departure & Return Information:
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient locations in Waikiki.
If your hotel or the place you are staying is not listed, we will pick you up at the closest location in the Waikiki area.
- Tour departs the first pickup location at 5:00 AM and returns at approximately 10:30 PM. Times subject to change based on airline flights. Details will be confirmed after booking.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND policy on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY Tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.