- Helicopter Tours
- Island Hopping Day Tours
- Kauai Island Tours
- Kauai Tours & Activities
- Oahu Helicopter Tours
- Oahu Island Hopping Tours
- Oahu Tours & Activities
UPDATED 2023: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Tuesday
- Tour Time: 5:30 AM
- Duration: 13 Hours 30 Minutes
Garden Island from Land & Sea
Escape to another Hawaiian island for a day on this all-inclusive, island-hopping tour. Indulge on your vacation and leave the planning to us! Interisland roundtrip airfare from Oahu to Lihue on Kauai, roundtrip transportation from the Lihue Airport (LIH) and a sightseeing land tour with lunch and exciting helicopter tour is included.
An adventure for young and old, movie buffs and nature lovers! You’ll visit many famous sites on the garden isle of Kauai where Hollywood blockbusters and TV shows were filmed. Your backstage pass takes you to scenic locations with your guide while you watch clips. Have lunch on your own in beautiful Hanalei Town and visit Tahiti Nui, where the George Clooney film “The Descendants” was filmed.
We’ll take you to the heliport near Lihue Airport at 2:45 PM for the required 45 minute safety briefing. Your 45 minute helicopter flight is scheduled for 3:30 PM with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. After your helicopter flight, please make your way to the Lihue Airport for your return flight to Oahu.
Soar along the legendary Na Pali Coast on Kauai’s North Shore with sea cliffs and valleys. Fly to the Waimea Canyon known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific” and peer down at rainforests, meandering rivers and cascading waterfalls.
- Interisland flight from Oahu to Lihue
- Opaekaa Falls (Wackiest Ship in the Army)
- Sightseeing of Kauai’s Top Locales
- Ahukini Landing (Donovan’s Reef)
- Lydgate Beach (Blue Hawaii)
- Kapaa Town (Jurassic Park)
- Kealia Overlook (King Kong)
- Kalalea Mountain (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
- Princeville (Lilo & Stitch)
- Lunch on own in Hanalei Town (The Descendants)
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tour
- Aerial Views of Hanapepe Valley
- Soar over the Waimea Canyon
- Cascading Waterfalls
- Hanalei Bay
- Mt. Waialeale
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- For best picture-taking and views during the helicopter ride, wear darker colors to reduce window reflection.
- Covered, walking shoes are recommended.
- In order to be in compliance with FAA regulations, we require the full names of all persons on tour with air transportation. International visitors must have a valid passport to fly interisland on these tours and all U.S. citizens must have a current government ID. This name must be exactly as it appears on your valid, government-issued photo identification. Air carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown does not match name on air ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding due to non-compliance with this requirement there will be no refund.
- The guest is responsible for transportation to and from the airport on their departure island.
- There is no Polynesian Adventure representative at the airport of your departure island. Please proceed to check-in and board your flight. You will meet your tour guide at your destination.
Upon arrival to the destination, please exit baggage and meet the Polynesian Adventure vehicle in the Tour Bus pick area.
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in for the helicopter tour. Each passenger weighing over 240 pounds will be contacted and assessed a ‘comfort seat’ charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- People who have gone scuba diving must wait 24 hours before going on this tour.
- Mobile tablet devices are not allowed as they may impede the view of others. Go-Pros are welcomed on board as hand-held devices (no accessories/attachment handles).
- Occasionally, helicopter tours are unable to operate due to weather conditions. A refund of the helicopter portion will be provided.
Location: HONOLULU AIRPORT (DEPARTURES), Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter.
Address: 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/19bU9sSmU7JjFj6e8
- Please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check in for your flight to Kauai. Check-in at 5:30 AM at the Honolulu Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). The approximate return from Kauai to Oahu is about 7:00 PM.
- Flight confirmation will be emailed to you approx 1 week before your departure date.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 72 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- The itinerary itself and order is subject to change based on current traffic and weather conditions.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY Tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.