Discover the true beauty of Kauai on this unforgettable, scenic Helicopter Tour!
Fly from Oahu to Kauai for a Neighbor Island Day Trip where you’ll see the Garden Isle’s most beautiful sites. Start your day off by exploring Kauai’s breathtaking & scenic locales with your expert driver-guide on an unforgettable land tour that visits Ahukini Landing, Lydgate Beach, Kilauea, Princeville, Kapa’a, Kealia Overlook and many other stunning locations. After, enjoy lunch at Tahiti Nui, featured in the film The Descendants with George Clooney.
Then, climb aboard a Blue Hawaiian Eco Star Helicopter for a 50-55 minute tour. Soar near the Napali Coast, Waimea Canyon “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”, cascading waterfalls, the hidden Kipa Kai Beach, and Mt. Waialeale: the highest point on the island.
- Fly from Oahu to Lihue, Hawaii
- Opaekaa Falls
- Sightseeing of Kauai’s Top Locales
- Ahukini Landing (Donovan’s Reef)
- Lydgate Beach (Blue Hawaii)
- Kapaa Town (Jurassic Park)
- Kealia Overlook (King Kong)
- Kalalea Mountain (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
- Princeville (Lilo & Stitch)
- Lunch included at Tahiti Nui (Descendants)
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tour
- Aerial Views of Hanapepe Valley
- Soar over the Waimea Canyon
- Cascading Waterfalls
- Hanalei Bay
- Mt. Waialeale
PLEASE NOTE: Due to recent flood damage in certain areas of Kauai, the tour is following a revised itinerary.
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Tour Time: 5:00 AM
- Duration: 15 Hours
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- For best picture-taking and views during the helicopter ride, wear darker colors to reduce window reflection.
- Covered, walking shoes are recommended.
- To meet aviation security requirements, guest’s name, birth date and gender is required when booking reservations. Names must exactly match the name and birth date on government-issued photo ID and/or passport for airline check-in.
- Passengers must clear TSA at the Honolulu Airport, so please bring a passport or your government-issued photo ID.
- Per FAA requirements, passengers that are 2 years of age are required to have their own seat.
- All passengers will be weighed during check-in at the heliport, in compliance with FAA requirements which ensures the accurate aircraft weight and balance. Passengers over 260 pounds will be allotted two seats and will be responsible for the additional cost of 50% for a second seat.
- People who have gone scuba diving must wait 24 hours before going on this tour.
- Mobile tablet devices are not allowed as they may impede the view of others. Go-Pros are welcomed on board as hand-held devices (no accessories/attachment handles).
Departure & Return Information:
- This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00 am and returns at approximately 8:00 pm. Flight schedules change frequently. Details will be confirmed after booking.
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient locations in Waikiki. If your hotel or the place you are staying is not listed, we will pick you up at the closest location in the Waikiki area.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY Tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.