- Hawaii Volcano Tours
- Island Hopping Day Tours
- Oahu Island Hopping Tours
- Oahu Tours & Activities
- Oahu Volcano Tours
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Starting 08/02/2021 – Monday and Thursday
- Tour Time: 5:00 AM
- Duration: 15 hours 30 minutes
Fly from Oahu to Kona for a day where you’ll see the best of the Big Island of Hawaii during an exciting sightseeing tour. Your expert driver-guide will share with you the legends and cultural significance of the famous sites and point out some of the numerous scenic wonders along the way.
The latest itinerary for this tour includes a visit to Royal Kona Coffee’s headquarters, Punalu‘u black sand beach and a delicious lunch (on your own – not included) at the historic Volcano House Restaurant; offering local and traditional cuisine. See epic Rainbow Falls where rainbows magically form in the mist and stop at Pu’uhonua O Honaunau National Park, ancient grounds rich with Hawaiian history.
Our Hawai‘i Island Tours are once again visiting parts of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (HVNP). Recent volcanic eruptions have drastically changed the landscape of the park, and for the time being, the Visitor Center, Steam Vents, Thurston Lava Tube, and parts of Chain of Craters Road are the only areas that have reopened.
- Royal Kona Coffee Mill & Museum*
- Mauna Loa Volcano (seen in the distance)
- Pu’uhonua O Honaunau National Park (known as the “Place of Refuge”)*
- Punalu‘u Black Sand Beach*
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park*
- Volcano House Restaurant* (lunch on own – not included) – historic hotel with views of Halema’uma’u Crater.
- Halema’uma’u Crater* – viewed from steam vents; remarkably changed since June 2018
- Kilauea Visitor Center* – park updates & educational displays
- Steam Vents* – groundwater seeps down to hot volcanic rocks forming steam clouds
- Thurston Lava Tube*
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Visitor Center*
- Hilo Town, King Kamehameha Statue & Shinmachi Tsunami Memorial
- Rainbow Falls*
- Return from Hilo, Hawaii to Oahu
*Denotes tour stops
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- To meet aviation security requirements, guest’s name, birth date and gender is required when booking reservations. Names must exactly match the name and birth date on government-issued photo ID and/or passport for airline check-in.
- Passengers must clear TSA at the Honolulu Airport, so please bring a passport or your government-issued photo ID.
Location: HONOLULU AIRPORT TERMINAL 1, LOBBY 3 (DEPARTURES), Hawaiian Airlines
Address: 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/ikxjRuWnk5xKGwTi7
- Please meet us at the Honolulu International Airport Terminal 1, 2nd level, at the Hawaiian Airlines departure lobby 3. Our representative will be on-site to give you instructions and boarding passes. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled meeting time and allow a 15 minute window for our representative to arrive.
- Volcanic activity changes hourly, viewing of lava is not guaranteed due to external factors outside our control
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 72 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND policy on all NEIGHBOR ISLAND DAY-TRIPS. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.