- Hawaii Volcano Tours
- Island Hopping Day Tours
- Oahu Island Hopping Tours
- Oahu Tours & Activities
- Oahu Volcano Tours
Fly from Oahu to Hilo for a volcano adventure where you’ll view dormant and active volcanoes, craters, steam vents and miles of lava beds! You’ll enjoy live narration by your expert driver guide. The recently updated itinerary includes a visit to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, a breakfast buffet (on your own) at the historic Volcano House Restaurant; offering local and traditional cuisine and a visit to the Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory. Experience two epic waterfalls; Rainbow Falls where rainbows magically form in the mist and Akaka Falls, a 442 foot waterfall surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park*
- Volcano House Restaurant* – breakfast buffet (on own)
- Halema’uma’u Crater* – viewed from Volcano House; remarkably changed since June 2018
- Kilauea Visitor Center* – park updates & educational displays
- Steam Vents* – ground water seeps down to hot volcanic rocks forming steam clouds
- Kilauea Iki Overlook* – smaller pit crater next to main Kilauea caldera
- Chain of Craters Road – scenic drive; sections covered by lava in 2018 Kilauea eruption
- Kealakomo Overlook* – sweeping coastal views, expansive view of lava fields
- Devastation Trail* – stroll down a paved path to see the evidence of the 1959 Kilauea eruption
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory*
- Akaka Falls* – epic 442 foot waterfall surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation
- Rainbow Falls* – waterfall cascades to a pool below, rainbows magically form in the mist
- Hilo Town
- Banyan Drive
- Richardson’s Black Sand Beach
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Return from Hilo, Hawaii to Oahu
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Tour Time: 5:00 AM
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- To meet aviation security requirements, guest’s name, birth date and gender is required when booking reservations. Names must exactly match the name and birth date on government-issued photo ID and/or passport for airline check-in.
- Passengers must clear TSA at the Honolulu Airport, so please bring a passport or your government-issued photo ID.
Departure & Return Information:
- This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00 am and returns at approximately 9:00 pm. Flight schedules change frequently. Details will be confirmed after booking.
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient locations in Waikiki. If your hotel or the place you are staying is not listed, we will pick you up at the closest location in the Waikiki area.
- Volcanic activity changes hourly, viewing of lava is not guaranteed due to external factors outside our control.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND policy on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY Tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.