Climb aboard our semi-private shuttle and relax as our Hawaiian expert takes you to beautiful locations on Oahu, all in one day! Oahu is known as a sightseeing paradise, with its many white sandy beaches and spectacular lookout points. The best part of your day will be swimming and snorkeling with turtles!
Take a trip to the hidden gems of Oahu including world famous surf beach’s on the north shore. Taste fresh local delicacies at Tropical Farms. Snorkel with giant Hawaiian green sea turtles. These are just a few of the amazing things you will experience on our adventure tour! Hang with our local expert for a day of adventure and sightseeing. We will come get you from your hotel and take you to paradise!
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 8 hours (approx) depending on where you’re staying in Waikiki. Pickups are anywhere between 7:00-745 am, drop-offs are between 4:30-5:00 pm
- Please bring extra cash for lunch, snacks, Dole’s pineapple ice cream etc.
- If you’re planning on swimming, and snorkeling please bring a towel and an extra change of clothes.
- Sunscreen is also highly recommended.
- Waikiki pickup 7am-7:30 am – Our friendly bus drivers will arrive at 7am for pick up in Waikiki, and help you get ready for a day of adventures.
- Diamond Head Lookout – Our first stop brings us sweeping views of the coastline, with Diamond Head in the backdrop, a great opportunity for pictures.
- Halona Blowhole Lava Tube – Formed thousands of years ago by molten lava tubes, the tubes run to the ocean, and when a wave hits, they spray water into the air. Nearby is a small beach cove, where the honu (Green sea turtles) are known to rest.
- Tropical Farms Hawaiian Coffee And Macnut Sampling – After a beautiful scenic drive along Oahu’s coastline, we arrive at Tropical Farms which offers delicious coffee, chocolates and Macadamia nut treats! They also sell gift baskets and other souvenirs, a great place to get gifts for anyone back home.
- Tropical Fruit Stands – After another breathtaking drive, we make our way to the northern part of the island. A quick stop at the tropical fruit stands, which offers ice cold coconuts to drink from, mango’s, and other tropical treats.
- Famous North Shore Shrimp Farms/Trucks – A must stop on Oahu, get a chance to try the buttery garlic infused shrimp. A little of sweetness, a little chared, these shrimp are served with a side of rice, and every bit delicious.
- North Shore Oahu Beaches – Golden sand, endless blue ocean, and a gentle sea breeze, away from the crowded Waikiki beach, these are some of the best beaches Oahu has to offer. A stop that will offer you a chance for some more wonderful pictures, and long lasting memories.
- Turtle Sightings! – The Green Sea Turtles come out to bask in the sun, and offer visitors a rate chance to see them in person.
- Snorkeling! – A dip into the clear waters of the North Shore will give you a glimpse into the flourishing marine life.
- Dole Plantation – A tour of the famous Dole Plantation, which includes all types of activities, historical displays, and a verity of gifts. Of course you will have a chance to get some of the amazing DoleWhip®among other refreshments and foods.
- Waikiki Return 4:30 – After a day of activities and fun, we return to Waikiki, just in time to make plans for the night.