COME JOIN US on an activity-packed exploration of Oahu’s famous North Shore beaches and lush rainforests guided by our experienced navigators. Begin your journey at the Pali Lookout and enjoy panoramic, sweeping views of Oahu’s windward side. Continue your trip to the tranquil Valley of the Temples where you get to explore Byodo-In Temple. This is followed by a quick stop at Kualoa Regional Park, where your guide shares the legend of Mokoli’i Island, also known as Chinaman’s hat.
Journey on to the scenic North Shore for sightseeing at some of Hawaii’s world-famous surfing beaches. Discover the splendor of Waimea Valley as you learn about the Kauhale, the ancient Hawaiian living site, on your way to Waimea Falls. Here, you can capture the breathtaking beauty of this significant valley. Enrich your Hawaiian experience with the knowledge and education provided by our highly-trained navigators about the flora, fauna, and rich history of our Hawaiian islands.
Afterward, enjoy a delicious lunch at Tsue’s Farm, complete with local delicacies like garlic shrimp or kalua pork and, of course, our famous shave ice. Stand up paddleboard or kayak along the Anahulu River up to Rainbow Bridge in the nearby Haleiwa Town and be sure to look for basking Honu (Hawaiian sea turtles) who often swim along the river.
To round out your day, come enjoy a farm to bottle, single variety, small batch, handcrafted Hawaiian Agricole rum tasting.
- Pali Lookout (Currently unavailable due to roadwork)
- Kualoa Regional Park to view Mokoli’i Island
- Waimea Valley guided tour
- Hawaiian Botanical Garden
- North Shore Oahu surf beaches
- Tsue’s Farm
- SUP & kayak on the Anahulu River (Rainbow Bridge)
- Haleiwa Town
- Manulele distillers (Ko Hana Rum and Kunia Country Farms)
- Lunch included
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Tour Time: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 9.5 hours
- Wear walking shoes, dress comfortably, and bring a jacket.
- Bring snacks, a towel, appropriate swimwear, and a rashguard or reef-safe sunscreen (look for one that uses zinc oxide or titanium dioxide).
- Reef walker/water shoes for use at the waterfall are recommended.
- Water activities are optional and done at own risk of any potential injuries.
- Guests requesting a pickup at the Honolulu International Airport are subject to an additional $10.00 per person transportation fee.
- For those bringing wheelchairs. Manual, collapsible wheelchairs only; guest must be able to walk onto the bus.
Choice of: Garlic shrimp, spicy shrimp, coconut shrimp, teriyaki chicken, kalua pork w/cabbage, stir-fry noodles w/vegetables, garden salad, tuna salad, and PB&J.
Plates are served with steamed white rice, tossed green salad, and a fresh slice of pineapple.
Water, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, 7-Up or Hawaiian Sun Juices (passion orange, lilikoi, pineapple orange or guava.
Strawberry, vanilla, cherry, grape, banana, passion fruit, watermelon blue Hawaii, piña colada, coconut, guava, pineapple, mango, lemon-lime, lychee or root beer.
Local breakfast pastry and bottled water services will be provided.
Hampton Inn & Suites Kapolei – 7:00 AM
Embassy Suites Kapolei – 7:05 AM
Four Seasons Resort at Ko Olina – 7:15 AM
Aulani Disney Resort – 7:20 AM
Beach Villas at Ko Olina – 7:25 AM
Ko Olina Beach Club (Marriott) – 7:30 AM