Enjoy a relaxing, no rush morning before being picked up directly in Waikiki before noon. Your tour will begin in Oahu’s rainforest. Have your camera ready as you wind through mountain roads and marvel at a sprawling island view atop the Pali Lookout. Learn the history behind these scenic locations, and hear of the battle that united the Hawaiian Islands.
Continue your day on a trek along the Ko’olau Mountain Range, enjoying the sight of towering peaks. Explore the tranquil beauty of the Byodo-In Temple. Ring the bell for good luck, light incense, and find your inner peace as you wander the picturesque grounds of this stunning Buddhist temple.
Learn the secrets behind Hawaii’s lovely landscape as your driver shuttles you to Tropical Farms. Here, you will get a taste of some of the island’s most decadent treats. Savor macadamia nuts in many flavors, sip on local coffee, shop local handcrafted goods and even bring some home for friends to share!
Next, it’s off to Fumi’s Shrimp Truck just in time for lunch! This Kahuku and North Shore staple is world-famous. You’ll find out why as you savor fresh shrimp in the flavor of your choice and enjoy a lovely Hawaiian afternoon eating on the North Shore.
Lunch stop at Fumi’s Kahuku Shrimp; meal included.
Guests can choose any menu item, a drink and a popsicle treat (excludes hamburger).
Once your stomach is full, you’re off to the beach. Have your camera handy as you wind up North Shore’s roads. Be sure to keep an eye out for honu (sea turtles) and surfers as you get a look at Oahu’s most iconic beaches. Hop out and explore at Shark’s Cove. This beach is now a booming hub of snorkelers, divers, locals and visitors alike. Make sure to check out the lava rock reef, famous for its shark-like shape. See if you can spot the resemblance!
Hear more of the fascinating history behind Oahu’s North Shore as you make your way through Haleiwa, North Shore’s famous beach town. Enjoy its idyllic setting and be sure to snap a photo of the World-Famous surfer signs on your way in and out.
Soon, you will arrive at Dole Plantation, Hawaii’s Pineapple Experience! Wander, shop, explore and stroll through pineapple plants, craft stands, and more. Don’t forget to get a taste of DoleWhip©, a world-famous dairy free treat.
Finally, enjoy a ride with your knowledgeable local guide back into Waikiki in the early evening. Depart for your hotel full of food, facts, and memories of this beautiful island paradise.
Tour Stops & Highlights:
- Nu’uanu Pali Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Fumi’s Kahuku Shrimp
- Pupukea Beach Park (Shark’s Cove)
- Haleiwa Town (drive-through only)
- Dole Plantation
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 11:30 AM
- Duration: 6 Hours 45 Minutes
- Dress comfortably. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Bug and insect repellant recommended.
- Pick up is included from most Waikiki Hotels. See Transportation tab for list of pick up locations.
- Pick-up Time: Approximately 11:30-11:50 AM for Waikiki Hotels. See Transportation tab for complete schedule.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- E Noa Corporation shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or accident to persons or property of any individual on tour from any cause beyond its control.
Pick-Up Locations & Times:
- Airport Honolulu Hotel (11:00am)
- Best Western The Plaza Hotel (11:00am)
- Ala Moana Hotel (11:15am)Prince Waikiki (11:15am)
- Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites (11:15am)
- Kahala Hotel & Resort (11:15am)
- Pagoda Hotel – Rycroft Street (11:15am)
- Pier 11 Cruise Ship Terminal (11:15am)
- Pier 2 Cruise Ship Terminal (11:15am)
- Doubletree by Hilton Alana Waikiki (11:20am)
- Aqua Palms Waikiki (11:20am)
- Hale Koa Hotel (11:20am)
- Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot) (11:20am)
- Royal Aloha Vacation Club (11:30am)
- 444 Nahua (11:30am)
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (11:30am)
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger (11:30am)
- T Galleria by DFS (11:30am)
- Diamond Head Beach Hotel (11:30am)
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk (11:30am)
- Fairway Villa Resort (11:30am)
- Hotel LaCroix (11:30am)
- Halekulani (11:30am)
- Hawaiian Monarch Hotel – Niu Street (11:30am)
- Hilton Garden Inn – Walina Street (11:30am)
- Hilton Waikiki Beach – Liliuokalani Avenue (11:30am)
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations (11:30am)
- Holiday Inn Express (11:30am)
- Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach (11:30am)
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach (11:30am)
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa (11:30am)
- Ilima Hotel (11:30am)
- Aqua Skyline at Island Colony (11:30am)
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel (11:30am)
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower – Koa Avenue (across Waikiki Resort) (11:30am)
- Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head (11:30am)
- Luana Waikiki, an Aqua Boutique (11:30am)
- Ohana Waikiki Malia (11:30am)
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (11:30am)
- Moana Surfrider A Westin Resort & Spa (11:30am)
- Aqua Oasis – Lewers Street (11:30am)
- Ohana Waikiki East (11:30am)
- Aqua Ohia Waikiki – Corner of Nohonani Street (11:30am)
- Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort (11:30am)
- Aqua Pacific Monarch Hotel – Uluniu Avenue (11:30am)
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani (11:30am)
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel (11:30am)
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach (11:30am)
- Royal Garden at Waikiki (11:30am)
- Royal Kuhio (11:30am)
- Waikiki Sand Villa Hotel (11:30am)
- Sheraton Waikiki – Aloha Landing (11:30am)
- Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club (11:30am)
- The Breakers Hotel (11:30am)
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk (11:30am)
- Aston at the Waikiki Banyan (11:30am)
- Waikiki Parc Hotel (11:30am)
- Pearl Hotel Waikiki – Nahua Street (11:30am)
- Aston Waikiki Sunset (11:30am)
- White Sands Hotel (11:30am)