Our Friday night dives offer an enchanting night at sea under the stars. We’ll start with a boat ride at sunset, where you’ll likely spot dolphins, sea turtles, and whales amid dramatic island landscapes. Once we reach our dive site, we’ll jump in the ocean and explore the intoxicating underwater world. You’ll marvel at the gorgeous coral reefs and brightly colored sea life. And just when you think your day couldn’t get any better, the night sky will open up with a spectacular fireworks show.
- Two Nighttime Boat dives on an Oahu shipwreck or a shallow reef site.
- Dive Certification required.
- A Certified Dive Professional guides all dives.
- Availability: Friday
- Tour Times: 5:00 PM
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Swimsuit, towel, waterproof camera.
- We provide all the diving gear and equipment, but feel free to bring your wetsuit if you prefer. (Snacks and refreshments are FREE.)
- You must be 15 or older
- You must be in good overall health to participate.
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- It is a safety requirement that you do not fly for 12 hours before or after you participate in this activity; please plan your activity accordingly.
Location: Honolulu Scuba Company
Address: 670 Auahi St, Suite A-1, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/CpcWe7myPkhPZq2j8
Available in designated stalls right out front.
PLEASE NOTE: Please review this document.
If you answer YES to any of the questions on the waiver please obtain physicians approval with signature and bring with you to dive.
Click Here To View Waiver