UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Tuesday and Saturday
- Tour Time:
- June-August: 7:00 PM
- September: 6:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Would you like a night time activity to do with the family, or for birthday celebration or for a date night?
This is the adventure for you! Come join us at sunset time for our Night Time Aerial Challenge Course, 50′ Freefall & S’mores and end the night in total darkness. Emerge yourself in a one of a kind experience. Your unforgettable night includes 18 challenge elements that will have you climbing, swinging and jumping around, high above the ground. Then freefall from 50′ down to the campfire and enjoy some ono s’mores! Everyone can dress up like it is Halloween during these events! If you want to bring flashlights, glow sticks, headlamps you can. We will even let you pick the music to play on these special nights.
Afraid of heights? The Aerial Challenge Course is the perfect place to challenge yourself and triumph over your fears. You’ll be safely harnessed in so there’s no need to worry; just get out there and enjoy the exhilaration that the course delivers. This activity is perfect for those who want to challenge themselves and experience the success of completing obstacles in a safe and secure environment.
Have you ever done a freefall from 50′? This is your opportunity to do that. Come face your fears and try this daunting experience. You will love it. You will also experience ono S’mores around the campfire!
Safety is our number one priority. On the Adventure Tower, you will be outfitted with a full body harness and state of the art Clic-it system which synchronizes the open/locked positions of the two carabiners that ensures you are always connected to the line at all times. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
- 18 challenge elements
- Freefall from 50′
- Enjoy s’mores at a campfire
- Dress comfortably
- Closed Toed Shoes are a must
- Light cover-up
- Cash for gratuity
- Participants must weigh between 40 lbs – 250 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour.
Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to participate and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Participants must be 4’6″ to independently navigate the course. Those who do not reach this height requirement (and are at least 6 years old) are still encouraged to participate but will require an adult participant to lead them through the course (max 2 children per adult)
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended.
- Please remove dangling earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unneeded items in the lockers provided during check-in.
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) besides that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with pre existing injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- All participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All participants must not be pregnant.
- Minimum Tour Size: 6 Participants – Maximum Tour Size: 20 Participants – Broken up into two groups of 10. (A minimum of 6 participants must book this tour for it to operate. If you have less than this you are welcome to sign up and we will refund or rebook you for another time if the minimum amount is not met 48 hours before the event.)
- Those who make last minute decisions to not participate are not eligible for a refund.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Address: 91-1780 Midway Rd., Kapolei, HI 96707
Google Maps: When using GPS, enter “Coral Crater Adventure Park” as your destination or “3845 Roosevelt Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707” as an alternative address as GPS does not accurately report our physical address.
Parking & Check-In:
Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour time.
- Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour time. Please arrive for this tour on time. Late arrivals will miss the tour. No refunds will be issued.