- Boat Rides & Sailing
- Hawaii Dinner Cruises
- Oahu Boat Rides & Sailing
- Oahu Dinner Cruises
- Oahu Tours & Activities
Welcome the New Year aboard our Cocktail & Fireworks Cruise! Our island catamaran offers 360° views from both decks of the fireworks and Honolulu city lights along the coastline. You’ll also enjoy live Hawaiian entertainment, party favors, ample seating, and an onboard restroom for a casual and comfortable cruise.
- Entertainment: Live Hawaiian Entertainment.
- Menu: Variety of premium dry snacks, “Champagne” toast. Additional beverages are available for purchase.
- Vessel Info: Eco-friendly, 149-passenger, 2-deck Dolphin Star catamaran. Our island catamaran offers 360º views from both decks, ample seating, and an onboard restroom for a casual and comfortable cruise. The 65’ vessel minimizes emissions with EPA-compliant main engines, hybrid power generator, GPS, autopilot, radar and operates at the cruising speed shown by recent NOAA studies to be safe for marine mammals. It also has a 360° observation deck, wrap-around deck, dining area, bar, restrooms, and BBQ facility.
- Route: Along the Waikiki coastline. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions. Fireworks not guaranteed.
- Availability: December 31st
- Tour Time: 10:30 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
- Dress Code: Casual. For cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- This cruise is for 21 years and older. Please bring your picture ID.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed on board.
Location: Departs from Ala Wai Boat Harbor in Waikiki (on the west side of the Prince Waikiki Hotel)
Address: Ala Wai Boat Harbor, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/222ZAe43Fs2QZAN18
GPS Users: Latitude 21.286957, Longitude -157.840957
Check-in: Please check-in 45 minutes prior to departure at the Dolphin Star at the Ala Wai Boat Harbor in Waikiki (west of Prince Waikiki).
Look for the Orange flag and the white boat with the Dolphin Star logo, it should be on the right-hand side in front of the Prince Waikiki Hotel.
Parking: Parking is limited, please arrive early. Parking is available at nearby parking garages and metered parking at the Harbor. Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by the Dolphin Star and subject to change without notice.
- Marina Parking Garage
- Ala Wai Boat Harbor Diamond Head Lot
- Ala Moana Blvd. Garage
Please check-in 45 minutes prior to departure time.