Whether you’re looking to share a romantic New Year’s Eve with your sweetheart or a glamorous night of celebrating with friends, you’ll experience true luxury on our Admiral’s Dinner Jazz & Fireworks Cruise. Enjoy an elegant 5-course dinner and super premium beverages at your own private table in the Star of Honolulu’s® top deck Super Nova room, as well stunning views of the city lights and celebratory New Year’s Eve fireworks. Dance into 2020 with live Jazz music from some of Oahu’s top artists.
- Exclusive Super Nova room on the fourth deck
- Private Table
- Special New Year’s Eve party favors
- Best views of New Year’s Eve fireworks and city lights from the 60’ high observation deck
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Super Premium Beverages with After Dinner Cart Service
- 5-Course Signature Dinner with Air-flown Live Maine Lobster & USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- A variety of live entertainment including:
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- New “Bon Voyage hula”
- Soft piano music during dinner
- Jazz entertainment by Oahu’s top artists
- Dance to live Jazz
- Availability: December 31
- Tour Times: 10:15 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
- Dress Code: No shorts, T-shirts or flip flops.
- Not recommended for children (under 12).
- With 24 hours advance notice, you may bring your own cake for a cakeage fee of $30.00 per cake. We’ll provide utensils, plates and a souvenir cake server. However, candles are not permitted under U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Pets are not allowed. We follow the American Disabilities Act guidelines for service animals which allows those that are individually trained to do work or perform physical tasks for people with physical or mental disabilities. Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as a service animal under the ADA.
Location: Star of Honolulu
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/f95XTuHQizYppZHR7
Reduced fee parking is available at the Piers 5 and 6 at the Aloha Tower Marketplace when you obtain validation from the Star of Honolulu®. Simply present your parking ticket upon check-in to receive the validation for reduced fee parking.
Additional nearby parking may be found at Topa Financial Center, Pacific Guardian Center, Harbor Court, and Harbor Square. Please inquire for current rates at these facilities.
Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu and are subject to change without notice.
- Please check in 45 minutes before your tour time.
- Alternative entrées (fish, chicken or vegan) are available with 48-hours advance notice.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the fourth deck after departure.
- The Star of Honolulu® is Hawaii’s only ADA compliant ship with boarding ramps, 2 elevators to accommodate wheelchairs. Please advise your reservationist upon making reservations.
Our Executive Chef and culinary team design a 5-Course Signature Dinner, a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. The menu changes quarterly to reflect the freshest and finest ingredients of the season.
- Admiral’s Salad
- Air-Flown Live Maine Lobster
- Sorbet Intermezzo
- USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- Chef’s Special Dessert
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® and Mighty Leaf® Organic Teas
- Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Current Menu of the Season – coming soon.
Special Diet Info – coming soon.
Pick Up Location and Time:
Ala Moana – 9:40 PM
Ambassador – 9:15 PM
Prince Waikiki – 9:20 PM
Hilton Hawaiian Village – 9:30 PM
Hyatt Regency – 9:20 PM
Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach – 9:30 PM
Princess Kaiulani – 9:15 PM
Sheraton Waikiki – 9:30 PM
Waikiki Beach Marriott – 9:30 PM