- Boat Rides & Sailing
- Hawaii Dinner Cruises
- Hawaii Holiday Activities
- Oahu Boat Rides & Sailing
- Oahu Dinner Cruises
- Oahu Tours & Activities
Special Mother’s Day Brunch Cruise!
Enjoy a smooth and comfortable voyage aboard Hawaii’s largest, award-winning Star of Honolulu®. The STAR’s 60′ high observation sun deck and four walk-around decks offer breathtaking coastline views and the most outdoor deck space for viewing. Plus, enjoy fun Hawaiian cultural activities like lei making and ukulele and hula lessons. Mother’s Day festivities include door prizes for Moms, plus buffet upgrades of Mother’s Day cake, “champagne” and more!
- Vessel Info: The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters; Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators, plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
- Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions.
- Attire: Casual.
- “Champagne” toast
- Taste of Hawaii Buffet featuring numerous local favorites
- Prize giveaways for Moms
- Live Hawaiian music throughout the cruise
- Hawaiian culture activities including lei making, hula and ukulele lessons
- Availability: May 10
- Tour Times: 12:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx)
Location: Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HPSAM2UuaVZ47Vu79
The self-parking lot is located at Piers 5 and 6 as indicated on the map. Validate tickets upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office for a reduced parking fee.
Please check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Accessible Accommodations are available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef, Alaea Salt Crusted
- Au Jus and Creamy Horseradish
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Citrus Miso Glazed White Fish
- Broccoli and Imitation Crab Salad
- Miso Tofu Salad*
- Caesar Salad*
- Sweet Bread Croutons
- Parmesan Cheese and Dressing
- Island-Style Macaroni Salad with Okinawan Sweet Potato
- Fried Saimin
- Steamed White Rice*
- Macadamia Nut Rolls and Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery® with Sweet Butter
- Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Freshly Baked In-House Chocolate Brownies
- Guava Chiffon Cake
- Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit Platter*
- Mother’s Day Cake
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee®, Tea and Fruit Punch
- Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic “Champagne”
Vegan Selections are marked with *
Grilled Vegan Garden Patty available with 48 hours notice.
Round-trip motorcoach transportation from the Waikiki area available at $15 .00 per person ($16.00 per person from the Sheraton Hotel). Transportation from the Kahala or Ko Olina area not available. (prices subject to change by year)
For those arriving via own transportation, please check in 45 minutes prior to departure at our Reservations Office, next to the Star of Honolulu.
Pick Up Location and Time:
- Ala Moana – 11:15 AM
- Alohilani Resort – 11:00 AM
- Ambassador – 11:05 AM
- Aston Waikiki Beach – 10:35 AM
- Disney Aulani – 10:40 AM
- Prince Waikiki – 11:10 AM
- Hilton Hawaiian Village – 10:35 AM
- Hyatt Regency – 10:50 AM
- Island Colony – 10:50AM
- Kahala – 10:15 AM
- Ko Olina Beach Club – 10:45 AM
- Princess Kaiulani – 10:45 AM
- Sheraton Waikiki – 11:00 AM
- Waikiki Beach Marriott – 10:40 AM