UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Tour times: 8:00 AM, 10:45 AM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Be whisked away on the powerboat, Sea Dreams II to see marine wildlife such as dolphins and turtles year-round, or whales during whale season December through April. Sightsee along the stunning Waianae coastline and enjoy a fast and fun powerboat ride.
Seasonal differences: Whale watching is from DECEMBER through MARCH. Dolphins & turtles can be seen year-round.
Wildlife Guaranteed: If you don’t see marine wildlife, come back again 1 more time for free! (Rerides only, no refunds. Reride is on trip of equal or lesser value).
- Cruises include soda, juice, and water.
Location: Waianae Harbor, Dock C
Address: 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/RPRxMzxmtZd6c9JX9
Parking: Turn into the harbor, continue toward Spinners Cafe (on your right) just past their parking lot, then turn right into the harbor parking. The Ko Nau Lani will be the first boat (dock C).
Check-in: Please check in 20 minutes prior to your tour time at the sailing vessel “Ko Nau Lani” at Dock C.
- Transportation is not available at this time, self-drive to Waianae for check-in. The drive from Waikiki is about 1-2 hours, depending on traffic conditions.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
FH: Morning Wildlife Watch and Cruise