- Hiking & Climbing
- Maui Hiking & Climbing
- Maui Tours & Activities
- Maui Zip Line Adventures
- Zip Line Adventures
Along with the excitement of ziplining and fun at the waterfalls, you will travel with us through the tranquil back roads of Maui while taking in the raw tropical sights of the island. Our guides are the best in Hawaii, and will be showing you the side of Maui that few visitors get to experience. It’s a day of adventure where you will safely zipline and jump from waterfall ledges, finishing the day with a “shower” under a Maui waterfall.
Experience Pi’iholo Ranch Zipline on the slopes of Haleakala. Soar through the valley on 4 different Ziplines. Travel 200 feet above the ground as you cross over the Pi’iholo valley. Tour the back roads of Maui to our majestic rainforest. Follow trails and streams to multiple breathtaking waterfalls. Swim and jump into large pools at our picturesque falls. Enjoy a nutritious lunch and snacks along the way.
- Availability: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Tour Times: 8:30am
- Duration: 6-6.5 Hours (hotel transfers add time to the tour)
- Shoes to Wear on our Tours
- Running shoes or sports sandals (like Tevas, Chacos or Keens).
- Your shoes may get muddy, dirty, and/or wet on any of our hikes.
- Clothing for our Tours
- Shorts and short-sleeved shirts or t-shirts are best. If mosquitoes really bother you (your guide carries repellent), you could wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Also, you’ll want to wear your swimsuit so you can swim in the waterfall pools (optional).
- Additional Items to Bring for the Day
- Towel: Waterfall trips include swimming (optional)
- Sunscreen: Helpful on any tour, but essential on the Haleakala Crater trip
- Camera & Phone: Please bring a Ziploc or a plastic bag to prevent any damage from moisture
- You are responsible for any personal equipment you choose to bring along
Restrictions and Requirements:
- 4 persons minimum to book – please call for bookings of 1-3 people
- $200 tip for groups of 7 or more
- Minimum age is 8
- Must weigh between 75 and 275 lbs (you will be weighed upon check in)
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- You will be required to sign a waiver on the day of the hike. Click here if you want to read our Participation Agreement.
Location: Kahului Park and Ride
- Transportation is available for additional (not available from west side: Lahaina, Ka’anapli, Kapalua). Please select during checkout.
- For drive-outs, please meet us at the Park and Ride in Kahului, located at the intersection of Highway 311 & Highway 380 in Kahului (a couple of miles from the airport). For a link to Google Maps, click here.
Additional Location Details:
- The Park & Ride meeting location is along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului.
- GPS – No physical address, but it is at the Intersection of Highways 311 & 380.
- Exact coordinates: 20 degrees, 52 minutes, 30 seconds north, 156 degrees, 27 minutes, 43 seconds west