- Hiking & Climbing
- Maui Hiking & Climbing
- Maui Tours & Activities
- Maui Zip Line Adventures
- Zip Line Adventures
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Tour Times: 9:30 AM
- Duration: 6-7 Hours (hotel transfers add time to the tour)
Experience an action-filled day of adventure where you’ll safely jump from waterfall ledges, take a refreshing “shower” under a Maui waterfall, and end your day with the adrenaline thrill of ziplining on the lush slopes of Haleakala. Along with the excitement of ziplining and fun at the waterfalls, you’ll travel with us through the tranquil back roads of Maui while taking in the exquisite tropical sights of the island. Our guides are the best in Hawaii, and will take you to areas on Maui few visitors have an opportunity to see.
Follow trails and streams to two breathtaking waterfalls. Swim and jump into large pools at our picturesque falls. Enjoy snacks and a nutritious lunch before heading Upcountry to Skyline Eco-Adventures, where you’ll soar over 90-foot drops and canyons filled with fragrant eucalyptus trees on 5 different ziplines. Swing on Hawaii’s only pendulum line, and cross an Indiana Jones-style swinging bridge.
- Shoes to Wear on our Tours
- Please wear athletic or hiking shoes with a fully enclosed toe and heel (required by zipline operator)
- Your shoes may get muddy, dirty, and/or wet on any of our hikes.
- Clothing for our Tours
- Shorts and short-sleeved shirts or t-shirts are best. If mosquitoes really bother you (your guide carries repellent), you could wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Also, you’ll want to wear your swimsuit so you can swim in the waterfall pools (optional).
- Additional Items to Bring for the Day
- Towel: Waterfall trips include swimming (optional)
- Sunscreen: Helpful on any tour, but essential on the Haleakala Crater trip
- Camera & Phone: Please bring a Ziploc or a plastic bag to prevent any damage from moisture
- You are responsible for any personal equipment you choose to bring along.
- Minimum number of passengers per trip is 4 and maximum is 12.
- $250 tip for groups of 10 or more. Groups of 10 or more are considered private.
- Minimum age is 8.
- Must weight between 60 and 260 lbs. (you will be weighed upon check in) Guests who do not meet the weight requirements, or those
who do not wish to zip, can still enjoy the tour with the walkalong only option.
- Athletic or hiking shoes with a fully enclosed toe and heel are required by zipline operator
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- You will be required to sign a waiver on the day of the hike. Click here if you want to read our Participation Agreement.
Location: For drive-outs, please meet us at the Park and Ride in Kahului. The Park & Ride meeting location is along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului.
Address: intersection of Highway 311 & Highway 380 in Kahului (a couple of miles from the airport). GPS – No physical address, but it is at the Intersection of Highways 311 & 380. Exact coordinates: 20 degrees, 52 minutes, 30 seconds north, 156 degrees, 27 minutes, 43 seconds west
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/NRCPDersgMSy8gFg7
Transportation is available for additional (not available from west side: Lahaina, Ka’anapli, Kapalua). Please select during checkout.