Enjoy a deluxe 3-hour whalewatch plus a delicious lunch onboard while out viewing humpback whales!
Are you looking to spend more time on the water enjoying the humpback whales that visit our Maui waters every year to mate and breed? Then join us on this deluxe 3-hour whalewatch that includes a delicious lunch and is led by certified Marine Naturalists who provide fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics. Moreover, you will be on a 65 foot, double deck powered catamaran with capacity limited to 75 passengers (holds 147), so you will have plenty of room to roam around for the best viewing spots of the humpback whales.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate!
- Lunch: fresh island fruit, house made chips and salsa, kiawe-smoked pork and chicken sliders, zesty bean salad, roasted garlic hummus and crostini, tomato and basil bruschetta, house made brownies
- Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water, plus three complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 4 oz. sunscreen in a fully sustainable tube made from sugarcane available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Free Marine Wildlife oversize postcards
- Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (Seasonal Dec 1 – April 30)
- Tour Times: 12:30 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx)
- Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
- Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or mobility issues.
Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, Harbor Shops of Ma’alaea
Address: 300 Maalaea Rd Suite 211, Wailuku
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/DFg9kD6MbcFDkgXo9
Parking available in the lot shared with the Maui Ocean Center Aquarium.
Please check in 45 minutes prior to departure.