Departs daily with guaranteed whale sightings on Maui’s most comfortable, stable and spacious whale watching boats!
- Witness majestic humpback whales on Maui’s largest and most comfortable whale watching tour boats.
- Our experienced naturalists will share with the story of our humpback whales and explain each of the whale actions you witness.
- With both an upper deck and an enclosed main cabin, you may choose to watch in the open air or protected from the elements down below.
- Depart on your whale watch tour right from Lahaina Harbor into calm and protected waters. Why spend time in traffic when you can be on the boat?
- Children under 12 ride free with each paying adult.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We can take you places smaller boats simply cannot reach in inclimate weather due to the stability and size of our boats.
- No wet okole! (That means “rear end” in the Hawaiian language.) Our boats are big, safe and comfortable. Neither your buns nor your camera gear will get wet. No sitting precariously on the edge of raft or a low rail where you may get wet.
- Because of the size and comfort of our boats, our tours are fantastic for people of all ages.
- Bathrooms! On smaller boats, you often need to be lifted into the water to relieve yourself.
- Availability: Daily (November to May 15)
- Tours Times: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 2 Hours
- If you are on the whale watching tours, please bring sun protection, your camera, and any medications you may need.
Requirements and Restrictions:
- We welcome pregnant women on-board, as long as they are comfortable. For pregnant women, our vessels are the best, as they provide the smoothest sailing experience. We do, however, always recommend consulting your Doctor beforehand to ensure they approve.
Location: Lahaina Harbor, Loading Dock Main Booth
Address: 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina, Hawaii 96761 (We are located near the lighthouse at the north end of the Lahaina Harbor)
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/PYiZmjAQbByohXnj7
Please check In 30 minutes prior to departure time